RECENT PURCHASE...

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
michaelswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What kind of funsies did you buy in your most recent scrap purchase?

April 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
oh oh I just went to AC Moore and got an embossing heat tool for $13. I had a 55% off one item coupon
April 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM
mama~kat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ribbons & rickrack, chipboard alphas, ink, and of course paper

JellybeanJunction - My Etsy Shop Kat Scrap Fever (blog)
</div>
April 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM
lizzy27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This weekend I picked up some things for the album I'm working on. Nothing overly exciting, but then again everything scrapbook related is fun, isn't it?

April 21st, 2008, 04:32 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
JoAnn's with 2 50% off coupons in hand and Kimber for company, 12 x 12 Cricut mat @ 50% off also Xyron tape refill 50% off(Kimber purchased it for me lol), the Glitter cardstock matstack store sale price 40% off

At Michaels a woman gave me 2 50% off coupons because she was leaving and hadn't used them WOOHOO for nice ppl!!!

Kimber got a Bazzill Basic Paper stack with one of the coupons I got another with the other 50% off

On clearence at Michaels I got
12 x 12 pastel vellum paper pack was $15.99~$9.00
12 x 12 Thomas Kinkade paper pack was $8.99~$5.00
These were all $9.99 and I got them for $5.00: three 8 x 8 paper packs 4 Seasons, Vacation and Retro

Friday when I went to Archiver's with my sister I got a 12 x 12 Glitter Halloween stack for 25% off. Since we don't celebrate halloween, I let her have all the printed halloween type pages and I kept the non-Halloween pattern paper.

April 21st, 2008, 10:42 PM
jellybeaninhk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My last purchase was a whole load of 3d flowers (big and small) that I got in Thailand last week. They don't think they are acid free though so I need to get some spray to neutralize them first, but they are so beautiful. And they were so cheap.

Thank you to .hoodihoo.this. for my beautiful siggie

April 22nd, 2008, 12:50 AM
LeedaRenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I havent' bought anything in awhile, just haven't really had the money...the last thing I bought was a few weeks ago maybe...just some cuttlebug dies.
April 22nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought 12 12x12 sheets of patterned paper, some baby boy chipboard embellishments, some ribbon, some buttons, and a storage container for my buttons and brads.

April 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH prefers I stay out of Joanns, Michaels, & AC Moore as I tend to spend a lot there. The last thing I bought (or rather he bought for me) was one of the Xyron Sticker machines. That is fun! And of course I have quite a collection of paper . . . as I'm sure most of us have.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
April 22nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Michael's is trying to get me over there today. I got their flyer and there is The Slab paper sets at 50% off.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search