The Holidays are right around the corner!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started your shopping yet?

Are you planning to make any gifts this year?

If so, what and have you started?

Any other holiday crafts you are hoping/planning?

What is on your wish list?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
October 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
AHhhh! Don't remind me! I'm usually much more prepared....

Have you started your shopping yet?
Just a couple little things, nothing important. AH!

I don't think so

Nope!

As much as I've been scrapbooking, all I really want is a big bag full of supplies! And a vacuum. And a Wii but that's not happening! lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

October 23rd, 2010, 02:05 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started your shopping yet? I'm over 75% done with my Christmas shopping

Are you planning to make any gifts this year? Yes, I'm making some tutu's for my best friends' daughters

If so, what and have you started? I've started one of the tutus

Any other holiday crafts you are hoping/planning? I have lots of crafts tha I want to do with the girls that I'm very excited about... making wrapping paper and wreaths and other crafts

What is on your wish list? Cricut expressions, DSLR camera, ipod and a Kreg jig. Prob won't get any of them cause they're high on the price scale, but the girls are going to have BIG christmas and I'm really excited about it!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
October 23rd, 2010, 08:14 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started your shopping yet? yes i have bought a few things for Ryland and Tristan but no one else

Are you planning to make any gifts this year? yes, i am going to make a wallet size brag book for the grandmothers, probably some calendars and i am making a whole album for my bff, i just got the pictures printed today and am starting it tomorrow

If so, what and have you started? umm none

Any other holiday crafts you are hoping/planning? just Christmas cards, oh and a ribbon wreath but i'm doing that at a night out so not sure how it will look

What is on your wish list? oh lots, some martha stewert punchs, i decided i want the gypsy, i would like a giftcard to a clothing store but honestly i don't know if DH and i will exchange presents this year, he is as of yet still unemployed and our savings will run out within the next month.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

October 24th, 2010, 07:24 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started your shopping yet? Some - mostly for Kendra.

Are you planning to make any gifts this year? Will probably do some gift in a jar gifts.

If so, what and have you started? None

Any other holiday crafts you are hoping/planning? Will probably do some crafts with the kids.

What is on your wish list? Lots of scrapping and stamping stuff!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

October 24th, 2010, 02:44 PM
ASailorsWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you started your shopping yet? nope, well actually i did pick up a few stocking stuffer but thats it

Are you planning to make any gifts this year? yeah, i will be making MIL a calendar again and then the kids make an ornament for the grandparents so we do that too & I am sure i will be making something for my mom as well

If so, what and have you started? nope

just stuff with the kids

well the Cricut Expressions but I know that is out of the question so I guess maybe some new stamps, MS punches, a laptop skin and carrier & a new camera

October 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Have you started your shopping yet? A bit, still have a lot to do though.

Are you planning to make any gifts this year? I'm hoping to do a few mini-albums and maybe a cookbook.

If so, what and have you started? I haven't started yet, eep.

Any other holiday crafts you are hoping/planning? I want to do an advent calendar, and a Daily December album, and I'm sure there will be more when the holidays get closer.

What is on your wish list? I really don't know!
October 24th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started your shopping yet? I'm just about done I just need to figure out stockings, maybe pick up a few gift cards, then I want to grab another thing or two for DH and I want to get a cute outfit for my niece.

Yes! I'm actually planning to make a lot and really, really, really need to get started. Shopping is done, making stuff is not.

If so, what and have you started?
I have a couple of card sets I want to make and one that was purchased, then I want to make a recipe book for my brother's girlfriend and I have several mini albums I plan to make. I haven't started anything, unless you count printing off photos for the albums.
Oh, I also want to make at least one thing for each of my boys, too. I have a toy bin to paint for Parker and possibly an alphabet book, not sure for Caden.

There are a few decorations I'd like to make and I have an advent calendar kit to decorate. I'd also like to do a few things with the boys and lots of baking this year

What is on your wish list? I'd like a new sewing machine... thats about the only realistic thing I can think of right now!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search