Cameras

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What kind of Camera do you use?

Do you like it or are you in the market for something new?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I have a Sony HSC-H9. I don't really like it but I think that is mainly because I don't know how to use it. That is why I am taking that photography course.

I would really love to get a new camera and have been considering getting a Canon Rebel XS. It is the base model for an SLR camera. Now I just need to save up some money.
November 9th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Captain Pieffle
Dh and I got a Canon XS during a boxing day sale two years ago. It's not top of the line but we did get an extra lense with it when we bought it. I love the camera...however it's too big to carry around in your purse so it's not good as an every day camera...but it's good as a special event/around the house camera....i still have a small point and shoot in my purse for those out and about occassions!

Thanks to leecat for making my Awesome siggy!
November 10th, 2010, 04:00 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love our cameras. We have canon EOS & Rebel, both have interchangeable lenses and we can do alot with them.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 10th, 2010, 04:34 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a Kodak Easyshare 980 maybe? I can't remember the model, lol. I just know it's the newest Easyshare model. It's Kodak's DSLR and I really like it. The pictures it takes are amazing. I should really take a photography course so I know how to use it!! I'd love to know how to take those awesome photos where it looks like the background is blurred.

November 10th, 2010, 08:39 AM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
Nikon Coolpix L100... The pic looks a little different so it's probably the newer model. I got mine last year. I love it!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

November 10th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a Nikon D5000 and I it. I had a Canon (S5 IS?) and liked that, too, and had kept it to bring when I didn't want to drag around my DSLR, but it was bulky still and the photos just don't compare to my Nikon so I ended up selling in and I bring my Nikon everywhere. Eventually I might get a smaller pocket camera and I think the ease would be nice, but so far bringing the dslr places hasn't been bad. I ended up bringing it all around Disney with us, just brought a smaller bag and didn't bring any extra lenses into the parks to cut down on what we had to carry.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 11th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Am I the only one who doesn't have a DSLR? lol I'm not sure I'd know what to do with one. I have a panasonc lumix. It serves me pretty well and I can get some pretty good shots on it. I'm afraid if I got something nicer I'd just break it.

November 11th, 2010, 09:25 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a Kodak Easyshare Z650 - it is probably 4 - 5 years old. I love it! Unfortunately I think we are in the market for a new camera as this one is starting to eat batteries as a snack.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

November 16th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyloves2dance View Post
I have a Kodak Easyshare Z650 - it is probably 4 - 5 years old. I love it! Unfortunately I think we are in the market for a new camera as this one is starting to eat batteries as a snack.

we had the Z740 and i loved it to until it quit producing good pictures, it got that i had to take 4 pics of the same shot to get a clear shot, others had the same problem

Now we have a Canon PowerShot SX20IS and i love it, i don't know how to use it properly and would love to take a class but i get some really good shots

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search