Camcorders

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH & I are shopping for one now. Any suggestions?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 10th, 2010, 04:15 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I have no idea. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread!!

November 10th, 2010, 04:26 AM
Me either. I take short videos with the cell phone, but we now want something better.

November 10th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Captain Pieffle
I have a samsung something or otehr...LOL I love it.....my only complaint is that if I leave the battery in even if the phone is off the battery dies....so I have tos tore the battery out of the camcorder...which causes problems when I go to grab it fast...i miss the moment. I would go to Future Shop or Best Buy and have them explain the differences of each camcorder.

The one i have uses an SD card so I can just take the videos off my SD card and put them right on the computer, then I can edit them and make DVD's if I want. I love that! lol

the next generation of camcorder - SMX-F30 Black - Standard Definition - Camcorders | SAMSUNG

I think this is it...except mine is red.

Thanks to leecat for making my Awesome siggy!
November 11th, 2010, 08:51 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I just bought a Sony Handycam HDR-CX150 from Sam's Club. They have similar versions of this camcorder at Walmart and Best Buy but they cost more. It is a high definition camcorder and it steadies and focuses really well. It also works really good in dim light. And the picture quality is excellent. We have yet to record any of our clips to DVD and do not have an HD tv yet so do not know how the recordings will turn out.

Here is ours (only ours is black): Sony Handycam CX150 High Def 16GB Flash Memory Bundle - Red - Sam's Club

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

November 12th, 2010, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I've passed these along to DH, he's the one who typically researches our techie purchases. I know he's also looking at a canon one too, we seem to be a canon family with cameras so far.

November 12th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone have any experience with those really little hand held ones? Not sure what they are called.

We have a panasonic camera we bought 5 years ago but its terribly outdated and I don't use it very much (Christmas morning is about it!) - It uses those little tapes. Usually I just use my camera to record short movies. I'd really like to get something new before we go to Disney next year but I want something as small as possible since its already a lot lugging around my camera and all the stuff we need for the kids.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 12th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Carrie, most of them are so small these days and I haven't seen any that use the little tapes. It seems to be either internal hard drive, SD cards, or flash memory (sony).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search