Prints?

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2010, 10:12 AM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
Where do you get your prints done at?

I used to print my own, then I started printing online thru Wal Mart home delivery (something like 9cents for a 4x6). Now I use Shutterfly. They got me hooked with thier 75 free prints startup bonus. I like the quality and they ship so fast! With WM I was waiting like a week & a half. And I bought a prepaid package so I'm still getting them at 9 cents a 4x6 which is awesome! I'm hoping the prepaid package wasn't limitted time because it just makes it so much easier! I only have to worry about paying shipping for a while!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

November 15th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have a Sam's membership so I usually just print my pics there. I do 1 hour and its $0.13 / print. I've never tried shutterfly but might since I don't always need my print instant gratification and have a lot to print. Do the print in Matte or Glossy?

I've printed through Walgreens a few times, too, but they only offered glossy through the 1 hr and I won't do glossy again! (they get too smudgy!)

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
November 15th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I also do 1 hr at Sam's. lol

I did Walmart home delivery once. I never received my pictures. After several emails and waiting nearly a month I did them one hour. Luckily it was a small order so I was only out about $3

November 15th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually print from home, but have also used walmart (was okay), target (not too bad), kodak online (pretty good), clark color (pretty good, but takes a little longer to arrive). I was thinking of trying Costco. Has anyone tried them?

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
November 15th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Carrie, I think shutterfly does matte & glossy. But really I'm not sure now... and not even sure which kind I order.

Brittanie, I can't believe you never got your pix! I would have been so mad! Even if it was only a few bucks- still!

Becky, I've never tried Costco but I bet it's similar to Sam's.

Follow Me!

November 15th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I got my wedding announcement pictures printed at a Costco. I liked it a lot better than how it looked when I had one of the same shot printed at walmart.

November 15th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
I got my wedding announcement pictures printed at a Costco. I liked it a lot better than how it looked when I had one of the same shot printed at walmart.
Good to know!

Follow Me!

November 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do mine through Costco all the time. I like to wait until they have the .09 coupon in thier mailer (that we get every month). They haven't had once since August, so I am behind on printing pics!! I like to do Target, (since we have a discount) but I upload through Kodak Gallery and I'm not a fan. I've tried CVS and Walgreens (horrible), snapfish (eh, not that great) and Shutterfly (not that great). I've also done Walmart, but I'm not really allowed in there since DH works at Target. I think my favorite for price and quality is Costco.

November 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm glad some of you have tried Costco. I will definitely give them a try then.

November 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have ordered mine through Kodak Gallery - love the print quality and .09 cent sales but absolutely hate how long it takes to upload pictures. I am now trying out seehere.com. As for getting them done at stores - we don't live close enough to any towns with the big stores that print them (nearest Walmart is 1 1/2 hours away).

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

November 15th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Kelsey, if DH gets the job he's up for, we'll be in the same situation! But I'll go to town every payday or once a month anyway..

Follow Me!

November 16th, 2010, 05:10 AM
I am so spoiled now living in the DC metro area so there's a little bit of everything close by, but I was raised in the mountain area of southwestern VA and we were miles away from everything. I feel for you ladies and know what you're going thru. **hugs**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search