What's going on!?!?!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
What do you have going on in your life right now project wise? This could be scrappy/craft related or not. Trying to lose weight? organize? redecorate? make something? List!!

I am...

1. Trying to get our house organized. Its a mess! So far I'm making progress though.
2. I have a whole list of sewing projects I'm trying to work on (food for the boys, some Easter things)
3. I'm working on losing weight. I've just started trying to fit in more time for a regular workout.
4. Planning our disney trip and paying bills - its almost our 180 mark which means we need to make our dining arrangements!
5. Get caught up on the boys books and some other projects in the paper department.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
March 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
i am redoing my scrappy space since Holden can get past my play pen gate that child is a climber. I have all my paper and scraps redone and am excited about that,

I am also going through all my finished pages and creating a list of my albums. since i have so many random pages done this is helping me to plan out what i need to do. Time to start scrapping in order again.

I am getting ready for a 12 hour crop on the 19th, i'm quite excited for it, couldn't really afford it but i attended their first one and it is for the childrens hospital so a great cause, and it will be so nice to have time to myself

i have some sewing i need to do too, but who know when.

i am going to check out a gym tonight with a friend, time to stop procrastinating and actually try and lose some weight.

We are trying to find cheap meal ideas, we are behind in the bills and our freezer is empty and the pantry not far behind, but it is slowly getting better

Ryland is learning to read so we are helping him with that and working on some behavior issues he is having at school.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

March 7th, 2011, 04:25 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are working on our basement - trying to get it finished.

I have to make some hooded towels for DD's preschool silent auction fund raiser.

While I have the sewing machine out I need to make some bib's for a friend and also make some dust covers for my cricuts.

I am trying to re-organize the office (very overwhelming!!)

Also trying to pre-organize my scrap stuff so that it is easy to organize/put away when my craft room is finished.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 7th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I have a very rigerous nap schedule.

I am getting behind in Scarpping!!!! I bought a two up album to put unscapped pictures in so i don't have to stress scrapping them.

I am working on creating another human being.
March 7th, 2011, 09:14 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
You ladies are all so busy.

Does TTC count as a project?

I should be working on losing weight, but I'm not yet. Surely after my Drs appt on Friday, he will tell me to work on it, then I will. But for now? Girl Scout cookies!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

March 7th, 2011, 09:40 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
I have a very rigerous nap schedule.
lol!!!

I'm trying to lose weight, but I hate to exercise and food is just so darn yummy! I'm trying the "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" mantra. I know the quote caused a lot of controversy, but eating is a desire thing for me (not sad or bored, or really even hungry, but because I crave certain tastes)

I'm trying to get everything in order for our move. I've had paperwork sent to me and am having docs fill out forms and everything that I'll take to NC, so I can get them enrolled in CYSS (daycare and school) as soon as possible and start services almost immediately. (including the fact that I need to take to dog in for shots and such)

I'd like to start planning our trip to disney, but I dont think I'll get to that soon (Carrie, what's an 180 mark?)

I NEED to get my garage organized before movers come and laugh at all my junk (we have no garage in our next place, so I have to make it vanish!)

Also we're doing lots of playdates (including two big ones that I'm hosting soon) so we can squeeze in as much time with our friends as possible before the big move

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."

Last edited by C&K'sMama; March 7th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
March 8th, 2011, 06:54 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
*Setting up and decorating my office.

*Organizing my house.

*Getting everything purchased and ready for baby.

*Sewing an apron I started a month ago

*Fleece blankets for the kids.
March 8th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Alycia - I sent you a PM

March 8th, 2011, 01:13 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are awesome Carrie. I've never planned a vacation, let alone one as potentially awesome as disney!!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
March 8th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I Disney and planning trips to Disney world so I am happy to help! Its probably why we booked our return trip this year from our hotel room at Disney last year!!! We can't do that again this year though lol

March 11th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are working on organizing the basement, adding shelves.

Also adding shelves to bedroom & re-thinking our office area.

scrapping - I'm so far behind. Now that I'm making a pathway into getting my space cleared up I"m trying to get a rhythm going and scrap a little each week.

vacation plans - unfortunately greece is not looking so good as airfare is so expensive and DH & I don't know if we can juggle the cost when we can fly anywhere in this country and take a much much much cheaper vacay.

losing weight here to - I've been sitting here at the almost 30 pound mark of weight lost (30 less then my pre-pg weight) and hope the scale starts going down again soon. Still have some to lose.

Mark's 1st bday - have to start working on this soon as we'll be celebrating a few weeks early due to MIL leaving after Easter (Apr 24th) to go to greece & we want to celebrate this with her.

and on top of all that, my boss expects 110% from me for work too.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search