Weekly plans and goals

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
What are your plans for this week?

What are some goals you'd like to get accomplished this week?

(scrap and non-scrap related!)

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
March 21st, 2011, 08:24 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
plans... well today consisted of doc appt for shots, paperwork and thrush, water dept, post office, dog got groomed, carrie went to school, dropped off CYS paperwork, filled 2 prescriptions (separately, cause RACH can't make anything easy), vaccination record trouble, went to rental company to pick up 30 notice paperwork, drilled holes in kate's new door, hung it and put all her crap back so she NEVER shares a room with Carrie again

TODAY I ALSO PAID OUR LAST CREDIT CARD OFF!! We didn't have much in credit debt, but we've officially paid it off!

Tomorrow I'll be working on getting utilities scheduled for shut off and I need to get mouse poison as they've taken over my garage in the last week, I'll be taking carrie to occupational therapy and both the girls to the little tumbling gym, then carrie's school and some phone stuff.

Wed hopefully just picking up some paperwork at the hospital and Carrie's physical therapy and school and getting some mail out to a friend in dallas

Thurs just speech therapy and school

Friday just physical therapy (again) and school

(i say just cause I KNOW i'll add stuff to it)

My goal isn't scrappy related but my house is getting out of control. Last night I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen, tonight it was kate's room (it was going to be the living room, but they're driving me nuts fighting because they're sharing a room, so it took priority) and I'm hoping I'll get to the bathrooms before I go to bed. Tomorrow the living room and hallway, Wed the toy room and maybe get the office area. Thursday the entry hall (and office if I don't get to it on Wed). Friday will by my room and Carrie's room. This weekend maybe I'll get the garage cleaned out (pipe dream, but it COULD happen)

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
March 21st, 2011, 09:08 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today was preschool, drop off the car for repairs, lots of phone calls and errands, and I was supposed to clean the great room of our house.....but that didn't get done because the kids were acting out today.

Tomorrow will be cleaning and bookwork and Kendra's first soccer practice.

Wednesday is preschool and Bible Study as well as possible delivery of our basement carpet (to be stored until the trim is up) and our new tv console for the living room.

Thursday is more cleaning.

Friday is Kendra's preschool pancake supper, program, and silent auction fundraiser.

Saturday is a graduation reception...for which I still need to make a card.

Sunday will be church, cleaning bedrooms, and hopefully lots of scrapbooking.

Goals are: To make a couple cards (graduation, sympathy, birthday, anniversary) and a couple scrapbook layouts (or at least plan a few). To have the cleaning in the Great room completely caught up. And to get my scrapping table cleaned up!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 21st, 2011, 11:27 PM
JanessaFaith's Avatar Scrapaholic
If the sun comes out, I plan to get my flower garden prepped this week.

My scrappy goal is to just scrap since I haven't been lately. I tried today but didn't get anywhere.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggie!!

Follow Me!

March 22nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Work, work, & work for me here. Add into that mix, housework & keeping up with Mark.

Wednesday, I'm off work actually taking MIL to 3 doc appointments.

Rest of the week, beyond work I hope to scrap some. Mark wore me out this weekend and in the evenings after work, he's teething badly again and refusing naps so that makes him super crabby. Which is so unlike him, and the only thing that lately gets him to sleep is me laying down with him. I know it's probably a bad habit to get into, but he needs some sleep and I need some too apparently as I have fallen asleep with him. We now know when his bday party will be, so I also hope to start working on the invites & play around with banner & decor stuff.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
March 22nd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
my goals this week is to get my house "company" clean then i can hopefully scrap more next week during spring break. and get my scrapbook room put back together

today a friend came over while the kids were in school. It is nice for Holden to have his own playdates. Tomorrow morning will be more laundry and try to tidy the kitchen. then at noon i am going to go and officially sign up at the gym, i won't have to pay the first and last month either it's their new promotion so i'm very excited about that and happy i couldn't sign up last week.
Thursday morning kids to school and them playdate at a friends, and afternoon more tidying. Friday playdate and afternoon is open. I have to make a 4th birthday card for mu niece too.

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

March 23rd, 2011, 05:53 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Lots of work for me, and I'm hoping to get my house back in order! Also have a doctor's appointment Thursday morning.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search