August Goals

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2012, 07:58 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
So how are you feeling about your scrappy goals?

What do you think is keeping you from reaching your scrappy goals?

How can you address the issues keeping you from where you want to be?

Are there other kinds of goals that you find easier to reach?

If you are planning to reach 100 in 2012 how many have you done? How many do you need to do? What would be your new monthly goal? Are you wanting to adjust that?
August 1st, 2012, 08:22 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So how are you feeling about your scrappy goals? I've got catchup to meet the 100 page goal, but am determined to meet it. I'm behind, but realize I probably won't get caught up for many many years so I just enjoy scrapping what I want when I can get to it.

What do you think is keeping you from reaching your scrappy goals? Life in general, working 40+ hours in the office, and a very active 2 year old.

How can you address the issues keeping you from where you want to be? Not much I can do about them, I scrap when I can, and also started taking my gypsy back to work with me so I can sketch out some things in there at lunchtime to speed things up when I do have time to scrap.

Are there other kinds of goals that you find easier to reach? Life keeps me busy relating to all my goals, non-scrappy related, I'm determined to get the house reorganized and everything straightened out this year. Basement is getting there, garage is next, then closets. Rest shouldn't be that bad after those are done.

If you are planning to reach 100 in 2012 how many have you done? How many do you need to do? What would be your new monthly goal? Are you wanting to adjust that? I think I'm at 27 (can't see ticker while I'm posting ). That'll leave me 73 left to do. I'm adjusting my monthly goal to 15 a month, that'll ensure I meet this goal.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
August 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
So how are you feeling about your scrappy goals? I am actually happy with y goals and my ablility to meet them in the scrappy areana. I think the crops and challenges here really help motivate me.

What do you think is keeping you from reaching your scrappy goals? Now that DH isn't here all of the time I have more free time to do as I like, beside I can't nap as only two out of three kids take an afternoon nap. I can get Scarlett settled for quiet time and whip out a page.

How can you address the issues keeping you from where you want to be? When Dh works days I scrap from 2-4 and when he works night I scrapbook from Bedtime until 10. So i have a solid two hour chunk of me time each day. Of course I could use that time doing something else like house cleaning but in my mind scrapbooking is more important as it is everlasting, house cleaning is like beads on a string. Plus if I follow flylady adn do a bunch of 15 min chores through the day I don't much need a two hour chunk. (OK DH and Tyler are great helps too.)

Are there other kinds of goals that you find easier to reach? Nope, well maybe when I buy all the stuff to do a super cook off we are very motivated to get that done and in the freezer.

If you are planning to reach 100 in 2012 how many have you done? How many do you need to do? What would be your new monthly goal? Are you wanting to adjust that? Since I reached 100 really easy I was thinking 212 in 2012 and that leaves me 86 pages to go, or 17 pages a month. So maybe not.
August 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So how are you feeling about your scrappy goals? I am doing terrible at meeting my monthly goal I set back in January! I am so far behind!

What do you think is keeping you from reaching your scrappy goals? Life and keeping 2 kids occupied over the summer. Not to mention our schedule can be so up in the air at times. Baby gifts and travel things have also been a big interruption in my scrappy life.

How can you address the issues keeping you from where you want to be? I am hoping that with Kendra going to school and only having to have 1 kid to entertain (one which still takes naps) that I will be able to get more scrappy time in. And as far as I know, we don't have any more friends that are expecting this year so I should be good on baby gifts for a while. I also just need to get my days more scheduled (which I think Kendra going to school will help with).

Are there other kinds of goals that you find easier to reach? I find goals that have a "you HAVE" to have this done by this date are easier to get done. I do usually procrastinate on them until usually the day before, but they do get done.

If you are planning to reach 100 in 2012 how many have you done? How many do you need to do? What would be your new monthly goal? Are you wanting to adjust that? I have only gotten 12 pages done this year. Which leaves me 88 to go. That is about 18 pages a month...or 4-5 pages a week. If I get my scrappy time in, I think I can meet that 4-5 a week.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

August 2nd, 2012, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So how are you feeling about your scrappy goals? That I'm behind more than I thought I'd be at this time. But at the same time, not doing too bad considering what I had gotten done in the past.

What do you think is keeping you from reaching your scrappy goals? Like everybody else....life. A sick mom, active toddler, work, etc. Time in general.

How can you address the issues keeping you from where you want to be? I've set some goals (exercise, house cleaning, keeping up on work & scrappy time) to get done and have been working on better time management. I get up at about 3:30 every morning so I can exercise about an hour every day & get DH off to work. The days I don't go to work, I scrap in the mornings after DH has left and during nap time...during non nap time I'll clean house one day, mow the lawn another, run errands & see mom on others...I'm definitely filling up a day. On the days I go to work, it's usually less than an hour of exercise and no scrappy time. Then in bed by 10.

Are there other kinds of goals that you find easier to reach? I think as long as I can keep a good handle on the scheduling I'm good.

If you are planning to reach 100 in 2012 how many have you done? How many do you need to do? What would be your new monthly goal? Are you wanting to adjust that? As of the end of July I'm at 32 pages so I'm a little bit off pace. In order to reach the 100 pages I need to do a little over 3 pages a week....which isn't impossible especially if life would just cooperate a little bit.

August 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like we all will be quite busy meeting our goals.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!

Tags
goals

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search