hello ladies!

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2007, 02:47 PM
racgile419's Avatar Veteran
Hello all...I'm new to this board so I thought I'd introduce myself since I don't know how many people actually read the "newcomers" thing. Anyways, my name is Rachel, I'm a 23 year old SAHM of 2 girls, Hannah who is 2 1/2 and Emme (1 1/2) I've been married for 3 years now to John, the love of my life. I'm a scrapbooking freak and I always love learning new things and techniques so I thought, hey, what better place than a scrapbooking board to get more ideas. I'm so excited to be here and to meet all of you! I've posted a couple of my scrapbook pages, just randomly out of each girls book.

October 6th, 2007, 04:34 PM
jbc0827
Hi Rachel! My name is Jill and I also have two girls. My oldest is Melissa and she is almost 11 y/o and my youngest is Mackenzie and she is 19 months old. I love your pages they are really great. Of course it is easy to come up with great pages when you have such pretty girls. LOL This board is great, all the girls are great and I am always learning something new.
October 6th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your pages!! Nice to "meet" you. My name is Jerusha, and I have a little guy Aiden who will be 2 in November, and also another baby coming in November too. Woo hoo! Someone else to scrapbook! Hope you enjoy it here!

October 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome aboard!!! My name is Chanda, SAHM of 3, Ethan who will be 5 in two weeks, Colin 3, and Hope 1. I LOVE your pages! Do you have a cricut that you cut your titles with?

The blinky is clickable!!
October 6th, 2007, 07:29 PM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Rachel and welcome to the board. I'm Michelle, mommy to David 9 and Hailey 4. Great pages! I look forward to seeing more in the future.

October 6th, 2007, 10:09 PM
racgile419's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Welcome aboard!!! My name is Chanda, SAHM of 3, Ethan who will be 5 in two weeks, Colin 3, and Hope 1. I LOVE your pages! Do you have a cricut that you cut your titles with?[/b]
haha...I don't even know what a cricut is. how sad is that. I've only been scrapbooking for about a year now so I'm not up to date with all the technology that comes with scrapbooking. I do my titles free hand and with an exacto knife...or most of them anyway.
October 7th, 2007, 07:44 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi & welcome! I'm Sherry, SAHM of 3, Jacob (9), Sammy (6) and Layla (2). Glad you joined us & your pages are great!
Jake (17)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (8)

October 8th, 2007, 07:29 AM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Rachel inkcheer:

Your pages and girls are so cute!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!!

I'm Michelle, been scrapbooking for 7+ years and resident Cricut addict lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search