FYI and MIA...yikes, again.

Forum: Paper Scrapbooking

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paper Scrapbooking LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2007, 10:51 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well it is getting close to our trip to South Carolina.

I tell you I am done with all these weddings this year. Do you know my hubby has spent all 3 weeks of his vacation time on weddings? I mean why oh why did both of my brothers decide to get married this year just 4 months apart, and why or why my hubby's cousin insists on having the wedding out of state, I'll never know.

But I wanted to give you all a heads up...I'll probally be MIA for the next two weeks. I'll pop in, but scrapbooking has been placed aside for awhile.

My hubby has to leave today for India, leaving me with the kids all alone for a week. You military Mom's I've got to give it to you. I am already having nightmares about taking all three of them to church alone. With a one year old that thinks walking 24/7 is a necesity and sitting is for the lame, and 2 boys that think annoncing to the whole congreation that they need to use the bathroom is cool, I've got my hands full.

But what gets worse is my hubby doesn't even come home before we leave for South Carolina. Just to torture myself some more, I am driving with my husbands parents 15 hours with the 3 kids to South Carolina, where my hubby will fly from India to South Carolina. Then I get to drive back with the kids and in-laws (yippee ) again 15 hours while he gets to fly back to work one Friday because of no more vacation time.

my in-laws are great and everything, but they're not my parents you know?

So anyway. I know we already have one co-host cooking a little one. And now your other co-host is off yet again for another wedding.

But keep posting pics. I am still working on the details for the crop and will send them to Sherri (Mommy2M&K) and she'll post them. I hope the crop is fun for everyone!! And you know I will be missing it and bumming about it as well.

The blinky is clickable!!
October 10th, 2007, 12:15 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
You will be truely missed Chanda

Safe trip for you and your hubby

October 10th, 2007, 12:15 PM
moms_soccer_team's Avatar Hoping 4 a happy 2010
Oh and let us know how things are going with you and the kids!

October 10th, 2007, 12:43 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh boy, you will have your hands full for sure! And I feel the same way about my in-laws! Love em, but... I was fine with my brother getting married in SC because it's closer for us to drive there (6 hrs.) versus to Ohio (almost 8 hrs.)
But just think- after this, it's all over, everyone's married so next year should be free! I'm sorry your dh had to use up all his vacation. Dh always uses his on our trips twice a year to see family in Ohio & PA but I told him as the kids get older we are going to start taking our own family vacations & they can all come see us here!

Good luck to you & I hope the kiddos are good for you! *HUGS*
Jake (17)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (8)

October 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Good God girl...you are busy! When everything dies down, we should get together for dinner, no kids, just us. I know I could use it too!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search