Soapy Sunday!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2011, 08:33 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What kind of soaps do you use? Shampoo? Body wash? Hand soap?

Right now I use Pantene smoothing shampoo + conditioner, body wash I use dove, and hand soap I use Bath and Body Works.

July 3rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I change it up every time I buy. Right now I am using Pantene.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 3rd, 2011, 09:11 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I change it up depending what's on sale or where we are shopping. If we go to Costco then I will by Pantene shampoo & conditioner and is it Dove body wash, I think that is what Costco has. But if we go to Target for body wash we get whats on sale. Yesterday DH got Suave men's 3n1 and I got Caress. Hand soap, we have Dial foaming wash.

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
July 3rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Change it also. For the kiddos, suave. For baby, I am looking for all natural soap. I am also getting ready to buy some for me and the kids, but I haven't got any recommendations.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

July 3rd, 2011, 09:27 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For body wash, I use Bath and Body Works products. Love them!!

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
July 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Veteran
Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Dove soap and Bath & Body Works hand soap. I buy Burt's Bees products for the kids and really like them.

Thank you so much .:Shortcake:. for my beautiful siggy!

July 3rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Living Proof "Full" system or Loreal Ever Pure. I ADORE Philosophy body washes - I have an uber sized Tangerine and Pink Frosted Layer Cake in the shower, I'll be putting out Candy Cane pretty soon. They don't linger after the shower (something I prefer) and I've never had problems with their washes drying my skin out like BBW or Ulta.
July 3rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis's Avatar missing our 1st miracle
Send a message via Yahoo to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyWifey_MrsCurtis
What kind of soaps do you use? Shampoo? Body wash? Hand soap?

I used Brilliant Brunette in my hair, I have all different Soft Soap pumps in all my bathrooms and kitchen, although the Coconut and Ginger kind is my favorite, and I use Bath and Body works Midnight Pomegranate or Dark Kiss body wash.

7/11/2011 - Our First Miracle Grew Wings at 11 weeks & 3 days.
(You will be in our hearts forever & ever baby love)

-With God, All things are possible.. Matthew 19:26 ♥
-Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥

July 3rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Regular
I buy whatevers cheapest but I also have certain products I will use. I also change my shampoo every bottle!

Right now I'm using Dial body soap, store brand milk and honey hand soap, J&J honey apple soap for Amber, and Infusium for the shampoo!

Last edited by Soon2bthree; July 3rd, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
July 3rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
shampoo/conditioner: its always different but usually we tend to stick to either aussie or tresemme.

body soap: olay

handsoap: softsoap in the pump.

i prefer dove bar soap for body wash though and bath and body works foam pump for hands.
July 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
I use whatever is on sale and I have coupons for, herbal essence, pantene, dove, whatever. Since I've been pregnant though I've had to change my deodorant, body wash, and shampoo about once a week because after a week of using it the smell makes me nauseous and I need to change it up. I hate it!! I have a ton of bottles of shampoo/body wash that are about 3/4 full in the cabinet! I need to switch my husbands soaps too every now and then because those smells drive me nuts! Hopefully it won't bother me once I get further in the pregnancy and I can use the rest of my opened bottles!

July 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
Lately I've been using this super concentrated organic shampoo that a local girl makes, and it's super cheap. No brand name that I know of. Normally I use a really fancy brand that my hairdresser recommends, but I haven't been to see him for a while, and anyway I don't really have $55 to spend on shampo and conditoner right now. As for soap, I usually use a homemade lemon soap that a girl I "e-know" makes. I think her company is called Silver Maple? It's really awesome! She also makes these killer body butters that smell amazing and make your skin super soft - I need to stock up again soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search