Log In Sign Up

Becky's burgeoning bump

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Hello all
I'm going to try to make this a regular occurrence - even though my past journal keeping has been less than stellar. I had already begun a journal on google docs - so I'm going to copy & paste what I have already here. In the future - I promise to make it a little more fun & entertaining (and less like a lab notebook...)

Apr 9th, 2012 - DPO 22
Had training session with Anthony - totally didnít feel like going. Super low energy. He said he is probably leaving because he doesnít like the new management. This makes me sad. Had another egg sandwich for breakfast. Canít seem to get myself moving.

Apr 8th, 2012 - DPO 21
Itís Easter (although it totally doesnít feel like it). Woke up feeling very unpregnant and unhappy. Do not want to tell parents. Joey didnít buy bunnies on way home from gym, and screwed up my bagel/egg order. GRRR... Can no longer stomach taste of decaf coffee. Boobs barely fit into bras or shirts. Ugh. Ate a ton of food at Anna & Johnís. Did not say anything - but think people suspected something because I wasnít drinking. Came home & was exhausted. There is so much candy here and I donít really want to eat any of it.

Apr 7, 2012 - DPO 20 (150lbs)
Woke up still obsessing about apartments. Tried to convince doormen to get rid of people in 28K. Went to spin class this morning - told John. He doesnít want my heart rate over 85% - which is super hard. I felt like I could push so much harder in spin Also saw Serre Yu and had to pretend to be happy just being unemployed. God she irritates the crap out of me. Met up with Lena, Ryan, and Roger. Joey and the boys went to the car show - and Lena & I got lunch and had mani/pedis. It was fun to talk to someone about the pregnancy - she had so many tips. We also looked at maternity clothes - but I didnít buy anything because I didnít want to jinx myself. We ate dinner in Little Italy - but to tell the truth it wasnít all that great and it was freezing!!!! Convinced myself we should tell the parents tomorrow. Came home and passed out at 9:30pm - was exhausted.

Apr 6, 2012 - DPO 19 (149lbs)
Anthony cancelled our training session so I recycled a previous workout. Felt pretty strong but my heart rate kept skyrocketing. Pretty good mood. Went to look at 2 bedroom apartments but they were not very nice Became depressed that we pay so much money for so little space thatís not even nice. Joey tried his best to cheer me up. We got steak at Mortonís to celebrate Just feeling a little blah and bloated...and my abs still hurt. Spent hours pouring over apartments on StreetEasy. Fell in love with 28K - hope they move out!!!

Apr 5, 2012 - DPO 18 (149lbs)
Almost late to yoga because I told Lisa! She said not to tell anyone because sheís superstitious and that the baby would be a Sagittarius & they have great temperaments. Too funny. Walked for 30 min on treadmill & did yoga. Did a full wheel and a forearm stand - but I think this is unadvisible. Some cramping & pain in my abs.

Apr 4, 2012 - DPO 17
Joey graduated from physical therapy this morning! Yeah!!! Had to wake up super early though, which made me tired for the rest of the day. Saw Gretchen & Elke, who waited 2 secs to ask if I was preggers - and my face gave it away. Ate Thai food for lunch that was super salty and canít seem to rehydrate even after 2L of water. Took nap and woke with strange cramp in right side that eventually disappated. Boobs still slightly sore and some nausea - but mostly not feeling any symptoms. Took 20 min fast paced walk, 30 min of light weights. Not testing with HPT anymore as I donít think the line is getting darker and Iím kinda over it.

Apr 3, 2012 - DPO 16 (150lbs)
Felt zero symptoms when I woke up. Made coffee and waffle and thought I was going to vomit. Starting choking on spit while walking to gym - almost did vomit. Walked on treadmill with hills for 30min. Took yoga - felt pretty strong and good balance. During savasana envisioned my sonís birth, his graduation, his wedding, his kids, and by my side at the end - it was so beautiful I cried.

Apr 2, 2012 - DPO 15 (Beta - 315)
Woke up super emotional. Not many symptoms to speak of - maybe sore boobs? Felt really strong at gym - lots of energy. Went for second blood test. Slightly worried at absence of symptoms. Made appt with Dr. Ira Jaffe - pretty confident I will like him (even though I think he might be a pot smoking hippie who supports the Occupy Wall St movement.

Apr 1, 2012 - DPO 14
Pop-popís 90th birthday party! Had mini-breakdown while getting ready - boobs were so much bigger. Felt super bloated like ultra-PMS. Ate eggs again!! Slightly nauseous. Good time at party. Fell while dancing. So tired afterwards. Pepperoni pizza for dinner = heartburn

Mar 31, 2012 - DPO 13
So tired. So very very tired. Walk/ran 3 miles on treadmill - felt pretty good. Ate more eggs. Had mani/pedi and massage. Still feel bloated and achy. Irritable. So tired.

Mar 30, 2012 - DPO 12 (Beta - 60)
Still having crazy dreams. Good workout at gym. Craved egg sandwich afterwards. Felt bloated, boobs sore, very tired, sensitive smell, stuffy nose, and nausea. Very thirsty. Noticed veins in boobs. Knees are extremely sore! Had blood drawn.

Mar 29, 2012 - DPO 11
Have been having crazy, vivid dreams for the last 5 nights. BFP at 9am with FMU. Bloating, sore boobs, fatigue, some gassiness, and weepy.

Mar 28, 2012 - DPO 10 (152lbs)
Slight BFP at 8am Told Joey with blue and pink cupcakes at Spice Another light BFP at 2pm. Went to abs/back/butt and rebounding - lots of energy but felt queasy after bouncing. Darker BFP at 8pm. Pretty bloated, crampy, and breast tenderness.

Mar 27, 2012 - DPO 9
Woke up with headache. Took IC HPT - BFN. Went to yoga - had giggling fit. Really good balance, felt really strong and flexible. During savasana felt orange energy pooling in uterus. Was very emotional after yoga. Some cramping, nausea, and breast tenderness.

Mar 26, 2012 - DPO 8
Went to the gym. Pretty good workout - nice energy. Little cramping on left side. Noticed what may be Montgomery Tubules after shower. Felt twinge when making bed and overwhelming love.

Mar 25, 2012 - DPO 7
Stomach slightly off all day. No sex drive. Cramping and nausea at times. Took long nap. DTD but slightly painful, cervix sensitive?

Mar 24, 2012 - DPO 6
Ate eggs?!?!? Craved steak for dinner. Very irritable. Slightly nauseous and cramping on left side at times. Took long nap.

Mar 23, 2012 - DPO 5
Woke up with headache. Slight diarrhea. Pretty good session at gym although legs still sore from running.

Mar 22, 2012 - DPO 4
Legs still sore from running - got massage.

Mar 21, 2012 - DPO 3
Super sore from running, can barely move. Waves of nausea and dizziness. Very tired.

Mar 20, 2012 - DPO 2
Lots of energy. Went for 5 mile run/walk outside at 10.5 min pace. Very sensitive to smells.

Mar 19, 2012 - DPO 1
Super sensitive to smells. A little sore and tired at gym. Bloated feeling and pimple on nose. Pain/fullness feeling in uterus area.

Mar 18, 2012 - Pos OPK
Went to yoga. In shower, had feeling like today was the day I would get pregnant. Joey & I took a nap. Engaged in some oral foreplay (good O for me!) - and then DTD doggy-style (used some slippery stuff). Felt pretty good the rest of the day - and honestly believed that was it

Mar 17, 2012 - Almost Pos OPK (154lbs)
Went to spin class - felt pretty good! In shower finally became OK with a Dec baby - as today is St Patty's day & Nanny's birthday was in Dec (what could be more Irish???) Took a nap with Joey...and then DTD while spooning on our sides. Very loving and I felt so warm and loved afterwards. Went shopping for Joey's new wedding band - but store was closed due to parade. Went to Cask instead for dinner. Had martini (I now know it was my last one for a while!!!!) Met Jen & Jason downtown for a beer & BonChon chicken. Had a great time but very tired when we got back.

Mar 16, 2012 - OPK light
Came back from PA. Really missed Joey & was so happy to see him. Was emotional because I thought we missed our chance this month - and was still sad he lost his ring while I was away. Super tender & loving sex - possibly best O of my life. I'm so in love with him!!!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Last edited by Becky_78; April 9th, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
April 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,790
Hey lady, excited to follow you on your journey!! My dr says to keep heart rate below 140 and not to do a lot of ab excercises as it can cause blood clots during pregnancy. Just thought I would share!
Becky_78 likes this.

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Reply With Quote
April 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Thanks, Brandy!! I've said it before but I'm so glad you just a touch ahead of us so we can get great advice My doc appt isn't until next week - and I didn't want to be completely inactive until then but the info on the internet is so confusing! I'll try to keep it in the 140 bpm range - thanks again!!!
-Brandy- likes this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
April 10th, 2012, 05:22 PM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,790
Glad I can be the helpful guinea pig!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Reply With Quote
April 17th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
April 17th, 2012 - 6w5d - First U/S (148lbs) (8.5 tissue paper squares)

Little Nugget,

I woke up this morning super early because I knew I was going to get to see you today. I found out that your Dad was up even earlier because he was so excited. Weíre like to giddy kids on Christmas I managed to go to the gym & walk for 3 miles (even though I was really warm & didnít feel like it). I took a shower and started getting pretty nervous about the appointment. As I walked over to 36th and Madison, I started thinking maybe I should postpone the appointment out of nerves - the best way to describe it is the fear you feel getting on a rollercoaster after youíve waited for hours on the line. Your Dad met me there (he was a bit late, but youíll find thatís quite normal for him) & made jokes to keep me calm. The office is a lot different than my last Gyn, much less sterile and clinical and more homey. Dr. Jaffe was as warm and funny as I predicted, although Iím pretty sure heís an Occupier (he seemed quite suspect of your Dad). His voice is so soothing and he really put my mind at ease. He said I had a perfect cervix and great bone structure for birthing - which really put my mind at ease. Iím sure I forgot to ask a ton of questions - but weíll be able to chat again in 5 weeks.

We actually did the U/S before meeting the Dr. Jaffe - and the technician quickly found you. Your little heart beat was lit up with colors and I was so amazed you were really there. We even heard your little heart beat - and she said youíre still pretty small but on right on target. When I finally caught your Dadís eye, he was grinning so big & gave a little fist pump. We were so happy.

I have to admit, the entire thing still seems so surreal. I thought maybe I would feel differently after I heard and saw you - but itís still hard for me to believe. I also heard a lot of people cry when they first hear the heartbeat - but really I was still in shock (btw, your Aunt Lisa bawled when I told her I heard the heartbeat & your Nanny could barely contain herself I canít wait to see you again!!!

Nugget 4-17-12 by rebwend, on Flickr

April 16th, 2012 - 6w4d
Had training session with Anthony - but it was pretty brief. I feel a bit like heís already checked out The weather was gorgeous today, and so I ate a salad in the park & walked around a bit. Your Dad insisted we eat at Cask for dinner & get Berrywild for dessert. Heís really obsessed with how much calcium & fruit/veg Iím getting. My boobs are still sore but otherwise I feel pretty good.

April 15, 2012 - 6w3d
Skipped the gym today because I knew we were going to walk - A LOT. Went to Sophieís 1st birthday party. There were a bunch of parents with kids and your Dad & I felt super awkward. We left & walked around, shopping & enjoying the day. We even went to the movies again (saw American Pie Reunion - your Dadís choice). At the end of the day I was exhausted but super satiated

April 14th, 2012 - 6w2d
Went to spin - but there was a weird vibe in the room. Kept heart rate in check for the most part. We took a nap & for the first time since we found out we were expecting DTD. Unfortunately, the DH is even more gentle with me than normal & I barely felt anything. Jeez. DH & I went to the movies (21 Jump Street) & laughed a bunch. For dinner we ate at La Giara - but I was so tired & came back and quickly passed out

April 13th, 2012 - 6w1d
Went to training session - but Anthony had to leave early. Walked for an hour on treadmill instead with super big hills. Was very tired. Walked around a bit - but my jeans were so tight I was very uncomfortable. Came back a took a nap. General sense of malaise.

April 12, 2012 - 6w
30 min on treadmill and then yoga. Was a little off balance - I think I might have a mild sinus infection.

April 11, 2012 - 5w6d
Had zero desire to go to gym - but did a womenís health workout anyway. Felt a little stronger and more energetic afterward.

April 10th, 2012 - 5w5d (8 toilet paper squares)
30 min on treadmill & then yoga. Not much in the way of symptoms.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Last edited by Becky_78; April 17th, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
April 21st, 2012, 09:01 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,034
I'm glad the ultrasound went well! I know getting to see your baby for the first time is a really special experience.
Becky_78 likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
Reply With Quote
April 23rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,790
Yay! I am so glad the u/s went well and you guys got to see and hear the LO's heartbeat!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Reply With Quote
May 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
No longer one and done
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 947
Wow - you have worked out more in this preganancy than I have in my whole life. Go Becky!
dri2011 likes this.
Reply With Quote
May 24th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,034
How's it going lately, Becky? Second trimester!

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
Reply With Quote
May 24th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
May 22nd, 2012 - (149lbs - NT scan )
Dear Little Nugget,
I woke up today nervous and irritable - and I couldnít wait to see you. I wonít lie - for the last few weeks Iíve wondered if you were even there. Iím not sick or feeling different. I guess a little more tired and sometimes pale - and my boobs are huge - but otherwise pretty uneventful. So I was completely anxious to see you. Your Dad and I walked over to the office together - and I tried to remain calm. The tech ran the ultrasound wand over my stomach - and there you were. Youíre heart beat was 155bpm, which she called perfectly normal. You werenít moving around much - just sorta napping all peacefully. It took a while for her to find the right angle for the NT scan -but when she did she said the numbers were perfectly normal. Interestingly, you are measuring at 11weeks 6days, instead of 11w5d or even 11w1d which I thought you were. Taking after your Dad - you are going to be a big baby!!! The rest of the appointment went well and soon we were eating Swedish Meatballs for lunch I love you, little one.
Caerus and gardenbelle like this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
May 28th, 2012, 08:06 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, Ms
Posts: 7,723
I'm glad u finally updated I was worried bout u. Glass everything was ok at the dr office.
Becky_78 likes this.

Reply With Quote
June 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
June 19, 2012 - (151.2lbs - Dr. Jaffe Appt - Quad Screening and Early Anatomy Scan)
We really had no idea what to expect at this appointment - I thought we might just hear your heartbeat or something. I was so nauseous while I was getting ready (one of the only times this entire pregnancy) that I was super late in leaving. I ran up the hill to the doctorís office - by the time I got there I was super winded and a mess. Somehow my blood pressure was still 110/70 and I had only gained 2 pounds in the last month! They then took us back for the scan - and we were surprised by a early anatomy scan! WAHOO!!!! They first checked my cervix, which looked fine, and then we were off to find you. The very first shot she got was of your legs, and she asked if we wanted to know the gender. It was a good thing we said yes - because your penis was SO obvious!!! YEAH!!! Weíre having a SON!!!!!

She then set about finding your other parts. You were laying breech and not really moving - so she kept giggling my belly to wake you up. If someone had told me 9 months ago that I would let someone manhandle my stomach that way - I would have said they were crazy. But eventually she saw what she was looking for. A nice brain, heart, two legs, two arms, a great spine. You started moving your little hand, and with a great shot of all your little fingers I started to cry. Your Dad particularly liked when we saw you kick It was all such an amazing surprise!!!!! You kept jumping around when she tried to track your heartbeat - she thought it was intentional since she woke you up (youíre already so much like me Your heartbeat was strong at 156

They then drew more blood for the quad screening. We met with Dr. Jaffe, who as always was super low key. He suggested instead of taking a formal class we might look into a doula - so Iím going to start looking for one tonight. He also laughed that I even brought up the idea of a class - he said I went to too much school

Your Dad had to make a meeting - so I rushed home & went to yoga. Charlie the yoga instructor was super surprised to see me in makeup with nice hair - I guess I usually look pretty rough when I go to the gym I had lunch outside & now am sitting here writing this.

I canít believe how big you are...this is totally starting to seem real. To see you move and kick, and to see your spine and hands, I felt my heart immediately expanding with even more love for you. I canít wait to feel your movements all the time - and even more, I canít wait to hold you in my arms.

Today was an absolutely amazing day!!!

June 18, 2012 - (151 lbs)
I spent the morning trying clean the apartment. UGH. I threw out about 5 bags of crap we never use, but there is still so much more to get rid of before we move. I also went to the gym & did a modified workout advised by Marsha. I was then exhausted and did nothing else all day.

June 17th, 2012 - Fatherís Day
Today was one of those exhausting weekend days. Both of us were exhausted so your Dad & I skipped the gym. We got dressed & picked up the car & headed back to NJ. Aunt Colleen hosted a party for Vinny, Michael & Matthewís graduation - as well as getting to see Daddy and Pop-pop for Fatherís Day. The whole event was a bit stressful and awkward - there was a very weird vibe. Aunt Colleen asked me why I got a PhD just to be a stay at home mom and I was super bummed. It was also kind of awkward to see Emily, since she doesnít seem nearly as excited about her pregnancy as I am with mine (I mean - sheís 17 so I can understand why). We left the party and had dinner with Joeyís parents & Uncle Wes - more steak! They also celebrated my birthday - so there were more presents! Yeah!! We drove back to the city, at which point I discovered it probably wasnít a mouse at all - since there was a giant water bug (aka roach) sitting on the toilet. YUK!!! Sleeping was challenging!!!

June 16th, 2012 -
Exhausted and sore from the gym yesterday so took the day off from exercise. Your Dad and I went to lunch and then to see Rock of Ages - which was pretty good. We (I mean your Dad) then did laundry. The most amazing thing is that I defo saw my bump today in my sundress - no denying it, Iím preggo.

June 15th, 2012 - (153lbs)
Training session with Marsha - very challenging on my arms and legs. Still no definitive decision about the apartment selection - your Dad still likes the Horizon unit, I still prefer the unit upstairs. We to dinner at YaQin & Henninís apt on Roosevelt Island - it was the first time we took the tram! Shohreh & Adam were there, too! So much fun!!! But I was exhausted and sore by the time we came back.

June 14th, 2012
Possibly one of the worst days of this pregnancy. Woke up to find a mouse dropping on bathroom sink. Look under sink for Clorox wipes & found more droppings. Emptied entire cabinet, vacuumed and cloroxed sink - only to find out pregnant women should not touch mouse dropping for fear of LCMV. As if being grossed out by a potential mouse wasnít bad enough. Had traps set and freaked out some more about hurting the baby. Then Joey didnít like the fees associated with moving in the unit upstairs and would rather move to the small apt across the street. Totally exhausting. Went for a walk outside for about 45 min. Also - Lena had Raphael via C-section!!! Yeah!!!!

June 13th, 2012 (153lbs)
Took spin class - first time spin made my belly feel a bit weird while running. No bad - just weird.

June 12th, 2012 (153lbs)
Walked for 30min and then did yoga. Was pretty tired though. Birthday week gift - his and her T-shirts! Mine says, I can grow a human, whatís your super power? And Joeyís says - I love my pregnant wife! Too cute!!!

June 11th, 2012
Training session with Marsha. Was super tired when I first started but after 10-15 min started to feel a little better. Birthday week gift - Belly Headphones so baby can hear music

June 10, 2012 (153lbs)
Went to Yankee-Met game at Yankee Stadium for birthday week!!! Super exciting. We took a cab up there and the train back. The seats were pretty good - and although it didnít look promising in the beginning - the Yankees won! Yeah!!!

June 9th, 2012
One of the most exhausting days of this pregnancy. Got up at Revel & went to breakfast. Went to Lenaís momís house to help set up for the shower. The shower started at 1 and we didnít leave until around 5:30. Then went to my parents for dinner - were supposed to go out but I just couldnít stand up any longer. Had ice cream cake Then drove back to NYC and passed out. Birthday week gift - Gift certificate to Pea in a Pod

June 8, 2012
Spent the day at Revel with Joey!!! We had massages and spent the rest of the day by the pool - a bit windy and crowded, but still lots of fun. Felt a little matronly compared to some other girls laying out by the pool - but Iím preggers so I guess itís to be expected! Had a fabulous dinner and gambled a bit...still weird to be in a casino without drinking anything! Birthday week gift - a pregnancy mocktail book

June 7, 2012
And the surprise trip is to - Atlantic City!!! Wahoo!!! Went to Revel Had a little bit of a late start because we went to see an apartment in the building. I really liked it - so much space - but itís not renovated so weíre not sure. Revel was AMAZING!! So beautiful. Gambled a bit & had dinner & then passed out early. Birthday week gift - Big Box of Sour Patch Kids

June 6th, 2012 (151lbs - 34th BIRTHDAY!!!!!)
This is the last birthday without being a mom - and it was super relaxing. I spent the morning not doing much and went to spin at noon. It was a pretty good workout. Given the chance to eat anything - I chose to have lamb over rice from the Lamb Truck So good!!! Took a shower and waited for Joey. For dinner we went to get Thai - I couldnít think of what I wanted otherwise. Birthday week gift - the summer bag we saw at Congress Hall!

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
June 21st, 2012, 10:44 AM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,502
So loving your journal....your life is so exciting! Glad you and your son are doing well.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

Reply With Quote
June 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Originally Posted by dri2011 View Post
So loving your journal....your life is so exciting! Glad you and your son are doing well.
Thanks sweet! Although you know I read my own journal back and say - this is the most boring thing ever!!! I really need to upgrade it from keeping a "lab notebook" to something a bit more emotional
jpjmom likes this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
June 22nd, 2012, 10:36 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 238
Your entries are great glad you and your lil man are doing good. As for exciting You live in NYC I live in Farmington New Mexico you so win and now I totally feel very lazy. I just bought a Yoga DVD yesterday.
Football Mama'

Reply With Quote
July 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,034
Gosh, it has been far too long since I've checked up on you!

Congrats on having a son! That's just awesome. Little boys are so much fun. I'm glad your appointment went so well.
Becky_78 likes this.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
Reply With Quote
July 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Thanks, Rebecca!!! It's been too long since I wrote anything either!

July 13, 2012 - (19wk anatomy scan, 156lbs)
We had another look at you today - and you are so cute!!! The doctorís office was a bit behind (again) but they took their time with the ultrasound and talking with us afterward - so itís OK. There was a bit of trouble getting your head measurements (I think because you have your Dadís funny shaped head ) and a good view of your heart - but in the end everything looks great! Your heart beat was 161 and you weigh about 10oz. Your head was the biggest part of your body, which makes me slightly nervous for when I have to deliver you. You were in a great position (lying head down) for you, but we were able to see that your head is directly on my bladder. Explains a lot! Dr. Jaffe was unconcerned about the pain I felt last week - saying it was most likely round ligament pain even though I think it still had to do with being constipated. Dr. J was a little bit concerned about my weight and said I should defo watch it in the future - no more real ice cream I guess! We go back in four weeks and I canít wait to see you again

We then went to Smorgas for lunch - but unfortunately I started choking half way through and couldnít eat I was more embarrassed than anything else. After lunch, your Dad went back to work & I walked to the dentistís office. There the hygienist said I had a bunch of plaque - maybe from eating too much sugar? Itís as if Dr. J and her were communicating about my diet. After the dentist, I went to meet Martina in Bryant Park. By the time I got home I was exhausted and cranky. We still had to do laundry because Wildwood is in two days!! YEAH!!!

July 10, 2012 -
Just got back from Wildwood with Lisa and Aidan! Although Iím a bit tired - we had so much fun. I did notice that for the first time, I was seasick on the boat and while on the floating dock. It wasnít so bad when the boat was moving - but while it was sitting still. Weird. Joey rented a zipcar to pick me up from the boat at Wall St since they cancelled the E35th run (so annoying). He really is taking phenomenal care of me!!!!

July 9, 2012 -
Wildwood!!! Went to the dance competition with Lisa & Aidan. Was able to entertain Aidan for a while with Youtube videos on my iPad - seriously I donít know what people did before technology. Had Mackís pizza for lunch! Yeah!! Went to the beach for a bit and then back to the competition. Had Hot Spot for dinner, Kohr Bros for dessert, and a little funnel cake to top it off Thank god I walked about 5 miles!!!

July 8, 2012 -
Joey took me to the train station, waiting for the train and then carried my bag so I didnít have to lift it. Heís the best!!! Then took train back to NJ and then Lisa drove to Wildwood YEAH!!! Was super hungry by the time we got there. Had a rib, chicken leg, pulled pork sandwich, and ear of corn for dinner. I was stuffed!!! But then found just a little bit of room for a Kohr Bros cone

July 7, 2012 -
Traveled back from Marthaís Vineyard. Was super tired and emotional (cried over needing an XL t-shirt). Donít really want to leave Joey for a few days tomorrow - I like it better when weíre together!!!

July 6, 2012 -
Feeling so much better than yesterday!! Went to the beach and felt like I could stay there forever. But then got into the car and felt like I was about to pass out. Weird! Something happens when I go from being hot to extremely cold - and I donít like it one bit. Walked around a bit in town and then went back to hotel. Finding dinner was a bit rough - I have no idea what they eat here!!! But Mad Marthaís SInful Chocolate more than makes up for it!

July 5, 2012 -
Spent most of the day contending with the worst abdominal pain ever. Seriously. Ever. Was super constipated and felt like my insides were being ripped apart. UGH!!! Walked up overlook in Aquinnah and seriously thought Joey would have to bring me to the hospital. But just like that, it started to subside and I felt fine by 8pm. Please let me never feel that way again!!!

July 4, 2012 -
Woke up and it was a bit rainy so no beach day Spent day walking around and shopping - then came back to watch parade. Watched the parade from the window and then walked to dinner before the crowds. Ate at Atlantic, which was highly recommended, but was actually not that great. Immediately started feeling not so great. Watched fireworks from hotel and then went to bed. Sigh.

July 3, 2012 -
Finished packing and went to airport Yeah!! Unfortunately at the airport, spilled a Jamba Juice all over the new bag Joey just bought me for my birthday I was devastated. After we landed in Marthaís Vineyard, Joey took me to buy some Oxyclean Stain Remover & I worked on the bag for an hour. It looked almost like new! Yeah!!! I am a stain fighting genius!!!

July 2, 2012 (154 lbs)
Had training session with Marsha - she really kicked my butt. Thought I would go for a walk with Leah - but she was not feeling so well. Bummer. Rested most of the day and started packing for tomorrow.

July 1, 2012 -
Went to yoga & then to look for furniture for the new apartment (even though we still havenít heard anything about the application). Didnít find much at Macyís but found a table and bookcase I really liked at Crate and Barrel. Will wait until we know move in dates to pull the trigger. Also found a super comfy mattress - but we think we will wait until after the nugget arrives. Oh - found myself super dizzy on the escalator. Weird!!

June 30, 2012 -
Ginnyís bridal shower. Took train back to NJ and stopped to see Lena, Ryan, and Raphael. Heís so tiny and cute!!! Then drove with my mom and sister up to the shower. Once we arrived, mom seemed to have so much fun with her sisters!!! I spent the majority of the time talking to Erin and comparing pregnancy notes. Jenn then drove me back to the city. So tired!!! And hungry!!!

June 29, 2012 - (153lbs)
Training session with Marsha. Leah cancelled the walk - thank god because I was exhausted!!!

June 28, 2012 -
Got into huge fight with Mom Ended up walking with Leah to the South Street Seaport and then back. It was so hot and by the end I was super tired and cranky. I just want to sleep forever.

June 27, 2012 (153lbs)
Went for an hour walk with Leah and then went to spin. It was amazing how much harder I could push in spin having previously warmed up!!! Burned almost 1300 calories today in two hours! Go me!!

June 26, 2012 -
Went to yoga - but really was phoning it in. Had no energy or oomph for anything. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

June 25, 2012 - (154)
Went to training session with Marsha. Then met up for my first coffee with Leah! She immediately let me hold Arabella and my heart just melted. We ended up walking down by the East River for a lot longer than I anticipated - but I was having so much fun I didnít even notice. Yeah for a new friend!!! Now letís just hope she doesnít move to DC in January!!!

June 24, 2012 -
Had breakfast with Stephanie and John - cinnamon bun french toast! YUM!!! Then drove back from RI. It was a long weekend and I am super tired - but so happy we went!!

June 23, 2012 -
Drove to Providence, RI, for Stephanie and Johnís wedding. I wasnít sure how it would go - since we only really knew Stephanie and it could be awkward. The hotel we stayed out was really nice and comfy - although the rooms were pretty small. Amazingly, I still fit in the dress I bought before PopPopís party - although by the end of the night, the combination of the strapless bra and the tight-ish stomach on the dress was too much to took - SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I was super glad we went when I walked in and Stephanie ran straight toward us with a giant smile on her face. Even her sister, who we never met, was happy to see us! It was a pretty fun night - although I realize now how much better weddings are with alcohol!!!!

June 22, 2012 - (155)
Worked out upstairs with program from Marsha. Almost died when I realized I gained 4 pounds in three days. How is that even possible??? Iím blaming the heat. Met a girl in the elevator with a young baby and asked if she used a doula. She said no, that she had a baby nurse, and said we could talk about it over coffee. Yeah! Her name is Leah and she seems a bit quiet. I hope she likes me and we get to spend time together - sheís a stay at home mom too! I had to shower and leave the apartment for the faux-Alba - but it was way too hot out to walk around. Instead I had thai food and went to see Moonrise Sunshine. So good!!!

June 21, 2012 -
The exterminator finally came this morning - and unfortunately he sprayed an unknown pesticide under the sink and in the kitchen and asked me to wear shoes until it dried. I kind of freaked out and went to breakfast (I didnít even shower) at Luckyís. Meanwhile, I talked to Joey, who thought I should stay out of the apartment all day. This was challenging since: 1. I havenít showered. 2. Itís over 100 degrees outside. 3. The AC upstairs in the gym is broken. I ended up spending hours in the lobby and then walked to Patsyís for lunch. I then went to see Madagascar 3! YEAH!!! Finally I came home and was able to take a shower. I was exhausted and just wanted AC and sleep!!
Caerus likes this.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
August 13th, 2012, 03:03 PM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,502
Update please

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

Reply With Quote
August 14th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Dri - I know!!! I've been slacking!!! I'm going to try to do add an update this afternoon. How are you sweet??

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote
August 15th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 2,002
Aug 15th, 2012 (164lbs? that can’t be right)
I spent the morning updating all my credit card and mailing address info to reflect the move on Friday. Also figured out that I need to go to DMV to fix my name on my driver’s license. BOO! Oh - and I paid Tanya Wills for the Bradley Method classes - 8 weeks of prenatal instruction - I’m not sure how Joey & I will survive!! Went to spin at noon - and it was awesome!! It felt so good to move my body and I really love Reign’s class Unfortunately I stepped on the scale and noted another uptick. This is ridiculous! I know I shouldn’t be overly concerned, that this happens, and I’m obviously still exercising and watching what I eat - but come on! It’s like the weight is magically appearing I then let the move-in cleaner into the apartment upstairs - I really thought she would have a lot more stuff with her. I’m not so sure how clean it is going to end up being Now I’m sleepy and just want to take a nap.

Aug 14th, 2012
Walked over to get more keys made and then went to the gym. Walked on treadmill with hill for 20 min and then did yoga. Afterwards I picked up starbucks for me and the doormen (poor Kenny looked exhausted when I left). Sorted and did the laundry while Leah hung out in the apartment with Arabella. Finally showed her the apartment (she was impressed) but the hallway stunk of pot. Normally, pot smoking neighbors would be a good thing, but with a baby maybe not so much. Sigh.

Aug 13th, 2012
Went to gym - no Marsha So sad!! Did one of her workouts from before and felt pretty good and strong. However afterwards I was exhausted!! Took a little nap and before I knew it, Joey was home again. No packing accomplished. Sigh. There’s always tomorrow...

Aug 12th, 2012
Yoga. Nap. Then Home Depot and the Container Store to get stuff for the new apartment. We also spent a bunch of time trying to figure out where the furniture will go. Getting very, very excited about the move!! Yeah!! Had steak for dinner with a fro yo chaser. So good!! Was a little bummed that the olympics are over though - I’m surprised how sad I felt about it. Pregnancy hormones are nuts!!

Aug 11, 2012
Decided to skip the gym since there was so much to do today! First was Erin’s baby shower. I could not believe how irritated I was with Joey on the way there. Between jumping in the shower and leaving toothpaste all over the sink (which then got on my giant belly) - he was frustrating the crap out of me!!! Anyway - it’s amazing how close Erin is to delivering - and yet she still looks so small! We bumped our bellies against each other a lot So cute. We left there and drove back to Hazlet. Spent a million hours in Best Buy - and ended up buying some ridiculous 60 inch TV with a sound bar. This new apartment is going to be pimped out. I really need to start researching a new camera...but I guess in time. Had a quick dinner at Carabba’s - which was nice but had that weird smell outside...do they pump that stuff in?? Then off to my parent’s birthday party. For the first time since being pregnant, I was totally self conscious about my outfit, my boobs, and my belly. Weird. Maybe it’s because it was at a bar! I think everyone had a good time. My stomach was doing weird things because the music was so loud - I guess that’s what the movement feels like? It still kinda feels like gas to me. We finally drove home & I totally passed out. So tired!!!

Aug 10th, 2012
So unbelievably tired. Slept in. Got a mani/pedi. Looked for cards for Mom and Dad. FINALLY got keys to apartment - it’s so nice!!!!! Had pizza with Joey. Waitress spilled water all over me. Went to sleep.

Aug 9th, 2012 (161.8lbs) - 23 week appt with Dr. Roshan
Mom came into the city to spend the day! Yeah! We started off by going to the doctor to check on “Tyler?”. On the way, the cab driver got a ticket for turning onto 37th street (same place as Joey). I felt terrible. So we got out of that cab and into another one. It was amazing how nice it felt to enter the doctor and not be sweaty and out of breath from the walk up the hill. Took my weight - ugh I guess the gym scale really isn’t broken?!?!? But my bp was 117 over 70...not bad! We then went into the room for the ultrasound. Mom was so excited she started to cry. For me, this ultrasound was pretty uneventful though - way faster than the other ones but they were pretty behind. No 3D shots or anything The nugget weighed 1lb 4oz - which might explain why I’m gaining so much weight (or is it the other way around)? Heard his strong heart beat and then got a great look at one of his feet Ended up back in the waiting room where Mom was talking up a storm - so excited. Joey and I then went in to see Dr. Roshan - who barely looked up to greet us. Did have many questions really - other than his opinion of the Bradley Classes. He said the prep wasn’t important as long as when the time came I pushed the baby out. Not really the friendliest person...Hope Dr. Jaffe delivers the baby! We then headed over to Smorgass for lunch...although it was so early. Joey left to wait for the couch guy to finally fix our cushions - and I took Mom to Buy Buy Baby. I showed her the Bugaboo and we ended up sitting the chair I bought for a good 45 minutes...doing nothing really. Eventually we left and went to the Container Store and Bed Bath and Beyond...but I couldn’t find a good rubber ducky shower curtain. Came back to the apartment, but the couch guy was still here so we sat upstairs. Ended up having Thai for dinner, mom’s favorite, and then she was back on the boat. I miss her already. Joey really was craving Ben & Jerry’s - so we headed over to Macy’s to get some. Such a tiring day!!!

Aug 8th, 2012
Woke up early and went back to see Lena for the day It was nice to be able to spend time with her before she heads back to work. I’m not a huge fan of her dog licking me though...ugh. We headed over to the Babies R Us out in East Brunswick - I think - stopping to get Mexican food along the way. We shopped for a bit and then I was super tired again. Headed back so I could spend some time with Raph before having to go pick Joey up. I can’t believe how big he has gotten! So long!!! But he’s pretty lean Picked Joey up from the boat and headed over to Windansea for Nelly’s 40th bday party. It was nice because I got to sit across from Whitney and we talked a bunch about babies and whatnot. Not so nice was that after 3 hours I couldn’t feel my bum and stomach hurt...I just wanted to go home and go to bed!!! Eventually I got Joey out to the car and I passed out along the way.

Aug 6th, 2012 - (161lbs)
Woke up and finished Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way. I absolutely love the book and concepts and really hope my labor and delivery follows this natural progression where I can remain relaxed and focused. I then went to train with Marsha. At first I felt a bit sluggish but after ten minutes I was in the grove again. At some point she mentioned that she has me do more push ups than other people - because I’m still really good at them. This made me feel really great - even if I hate push ups more than anything else. We also discussed her childbirth (which was natural) and she agreed that I possess enough mental and physical strength to do the same. I capped off the session by putting on a bathing suit and sitting outside in the sun for an hour. It felt amazing (although a bit hot). I then took a shower and Richard came to replace the AC unit. I have been noticing a little bubbling in my stomach - it could be gas or the baby, I’m not too sure. Dinner, weekly pic, and I was snuggled into bed.

Aug 5th, 2012
Woke up and went to yoga. Felt pretty limber although certain positions are becoming a bit more difficult, if not impossible. For example, I can no longer do chaturanga and have switched to cat/cow. Sigh. Afterward, Joey and I went to have brunch at Lucky’s - I really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich although afterwards I realized it might have been a bad idea. We took showers and then had the most wonderful, long nap. I have been noticing that I wake up even more sweaty than usual lately, though. I hope this is just a phase. We also DTD for the first time since I bled - both of us pretending it was fine but obviously super nervous. In the end, all went well We ordered the rest of the furniture (the table, bookcase, mirrors, and dresser for the baby’s room). Joey also changed the coffee table back to black - I’m not getting emotionally attached until I know that is his final decision. Some Indian food for dinner, a little laundry, and off to sleep

Aug 4th, 2012 (161lbs)
Went to spin - although I felt good the girl teaching was pretty annoying. We then got ready, had lunch at Cinema, and went shopping for furniture. I was disappointed at Crate and Barrel - the chairs were either super uncomfortable or too tall for me to sit in. We also probably spent too much time wandering around because I was exhausted by the time we finally found a cab to take us to Chelsea. We walked around Pottery Barn a bit, and then wandered across the street to look for chairs. In BoConcept we found a convertible coffee table that Joey really liked - although I liked the black he liked the white. We initially placed the order in black, and an hour later returned and changed it to white. By this point, I was exhausted. Next door, in Lazzoni, we found our dinner room chairs. They will take 10-12 weeks to arrive though Boo!!! I could not get home and into PJs fast enough. All this shopping and spending money is so tiring!!!!

Aug 3rd, 2012
Trained with Marsha in the morning and then came home to get ready. Went back to Buy Buy Baby with Leah to finish registering. Originally we were going to get a cab - but we ended up walking over there. This wouldn’t have been bad if it hadn’t been so hot and humid outside. By the time we arrived I was sweaty and miserable - but tried to soldier through. I think I finished the registry - finally!!! Wahoo!! There may be a couple more things to add but the gun stopped working toward the end. I was able to order the mattress again, too. Hopefully it takes this time. At the end, Leah ended up buying me a layette set for the shower - she is so sweet. We walked home because there were no cabs. She came up to the apartment and eventually Joey and I ordered a pizza even though she didn’t want any. Jesse ended up stopping by, too - so for a couple of hours we all just hung out. It was pretty nice!

Aug 2nd, 2012 -
Went home on the ferry to spend the day with Mom. We started off by picking some food up for Zach and dropping it off at Sears. It was funny to see him standing around, I mean working I won’t lie, I had a donut, too! We then went to Target - which was a disaster - so we ended up leaving and going to Babies R Us in Eatontown. It was so much bigger than the one in NYC! I added some more stuff to the registry and changed my mind again about the car seat and stroller. Sigh. There then was some drama as I could get the crib that is special ordered at Buy Buy Baby in two weeks instead of 12-16 weeks - but they won’t deliver or set up for a reasonable price (although the sales person said for me he would set it up for free. Still getting hit on at 5.5 months preggo - not bad). We then met Jenn & John for lunch at Bertuccis and headed back to the house. I got to see Dad before they left for PT, and Zach before Jenn & John dropped me off at the boat. By the time I made it back to NYC I was exhausted, again. But it was a very nice day.

Aug 1, 2012
Woke up and took a shower because James was supposed to show the apt at 10:30. He never showed. URGH!!! Lisa did show up at 12:30 to show the apt though - and the woman seemed very interested and may even take our IKEA dining room table. Score! Joey’s parents arrive a little before 3pm and we headed over to Buy Buy Baby. In retrospect, we should have gone to get food beforehand because once you start registering, you just get sucked in. We ordered the crib, which unfortunately won’t arrive until sometime in Nov and then moved on to the mattresses. Somehow the baby ended up with the highest end mattress, double sided, taped seams, with coils. Spoiled already.

July 31st, 2012
Slept with Joey’s pillows last night - and my side feels amazing!! I guess proper positioning can really help with the ligament pain?? Who knew??? Went to yoga and then Leah and I walked to Babies R Us. Was just going to pick up the enclosure cards but ended up getting a gun and doing most of the registry there. It was exhausting - we were there for hours. Bought Arabella a bumbo though - I hope she likes sitting in it We walked back from Babies R Us and went to 42nd and 3rd to go to CVS and then walked back from there. I was so tired and hungry!!! Couldn’t really figure out what Leah would eat for dinner - so eventually ordered Matzoh Ball Soup from 2nd Ave Deli. Eventually she went back upstairs & I finally met Jesse. He looked super tired - but is super nice. Came back and chatted with Joey and then crawled into bed.

July 29th, 2012
Joey left for Colorado BOO!!!!! I miss him already. Mom was upset because she thought I was in NJ last night and didn’t call for their anniversary. Such a mess.

July 28th, 2012
Went to the gym. Had a total meltdown because we still don’t know when we are going to move into the apartment or when the kitchen construction will be completed. Freaking out that the apartment will be a disaster and we will be homeless. Also freaking out because we didn’t get into the NYU birthing class and Joey ended up signing us to to a waiting list. I was angry too, because he couldn’t commit to 5 Monday evenings in a row because he doesn’t know his travel schedule. So many things are up in the air that I felt very unstable and unhappy. I’m so glad I didn’t try to go back to NJ to hang out with Lisa (although I feel bad that I skipped out on my birthday present gift).

July 27th, 2012
Trained with Marsha. Hung out in the apartment with Leah. Started the registry on BabiesRUs.com

July 26th, 2012
Leah and I hung out in the apartment because the ligament pain was so bad Spent a lot of time writing down what I need to register for and picking things out. Even on line registering can be exhausting!!!

July 25th, 2012
Went to spin - possibly not my wisest plan since I’m super tired and a little crampy now. Just so worried about the weight gain and inactivity post Wildwood. Sigh.

July 24th, 2012

July 23rd, 2012 (158lbs) - OB visit
Skipped training session and called doctor about bleed and possible loss of mucus plug. They said to come right over to get checked out. Wasn’t sure if I should tell Joey or not - since he’s in Chicago and can’t do anything about it anyway. Ended up telling him & my mom. Checked the baby and his heart rate was completely fine - as was my placenta and cervix. Whew. At the very least - I got cute ultrasound pics with more 3D images The nurse practioner advised pelvic rest for at least a week and spent forever discussing proper positions. UGH. She also was all about recommending vitamins and pushing more calcium. Oh - and discussing curly hair products. It was all kind of weird. At least I know the baby is OK and healthy. Whew! Still a bit crampy though...

July 22nd, 2012 -
Had to leave Wildwood...so sad!!! Also lost a bit of what looked like my mucus plug in the shower. A little worried about this. Was mildly disappointed in my chocolate chip pancake and wasn’t even interested in eating cotton candy. This pregnancy makes me act all sorts of crazy!!

July 21, 2012
Woke up before Joey and went outside to tell Uncle Jay I was sorry I missed our walk. Came back in and forgot to close the big door. Big mistake since after I woke Joey up, we ended up DTD (please God, tell me my Dad didn’t come to get the cereal he called for 10 min later). I got up from the bed and realized I was bleeding. It wasn’t gushing - but it was defo substantial. Started to freak out a bit Just hung out and tried to rest while waiting for Grandma and Aunt Marianne to show up. They ended up being ridiculously late (I guess they got lost or something) and so Joey and I went to Mack’s for dinner. Of course that’s when they actually show up. After waiting all day and being mildly annoyed - it was really nice to see them. I had monster truck for the first time while we were waiting - so actually skipped Kohr Bros! CRAZY TOWN!!!! Joey and I walked the boardwalk for a bit and then I came back and passed out.

July 20, 2012
Weather wasn’t so nice this morning - so Jen decided to come to the gym with Aunt Pokey and me. As I did my weight training - I think they were both impressed with how hard I work out. It doesn’t matter though because I still feel like I gained a million pounds this vacation. Wasn’t much of a beach day, so ended up just hanging out. Eventually got dressed and went to the boardwalk with the Morris’s before picking Joey up at the bus. So tired...Joey just ate cereal and we went to sleep.

July 15-19, 2012
Went to Wildwood!!! I wish I could remember all the things that happened. Let’s just say - you grew a lot, I ate a bunch, and didn’t exercise nearly enough. But I did get to lay out at the beach - which was AWESOME.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0