Let's talk astrology?

Forum: 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lemieuxcrew
Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2014, 06:01 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Just for fun.........

I expect a Virgo (I serve). So far have a Cancer DS1 (I nurture) and Gemeni DD1 (I think). Basically, my son will never leave home, my first daughter will leave home at 16 to travel the world and this baby will leave home but not go too far so she doesnt disappoint me! lol I also think I have "heart" with my son, "brains" with my DD1 and that this little girl will be "strength."

Do you believe in that stuff? Do your current children have traits common to their sign?

July 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM
TattooedMama's Avatar Mama to Goose, Bean, & #3
I'm not much into it. I'm an Aquarius. My dd is as well (our birthdays are 2 days apart). My son is a Libra. And ds2 is either gunna be a cancer or Leo.

July 20th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a Leo, and many of the typical traits describe me perfectly. I don't buy into all of it per se, but there does seem to be something to it. My baby should be a libra (cusp of a Virgo) - so I'm hoping she will be kind and thoughtful. My brother is a libra, and he is VERY SUPERFICIAL AND SELF INDULGENT, but also one of the nicest people I've ever known.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 20th, 2014, 07:49 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i dont put a while lot of stock into horoscopes, but they are totally fun! i have lots of books on the subject.

dh and i are both scorpios. i am 100% definitely a scorpio, lol. dh, on the other hand, seems much more like a capricorn, personality wise. go figure.

meanwhile, harvey is *actually* a capricorn. i can see that, so far, but hes still so little that its hard to tell.

this little one will probably be a leo. haha, should be interesting!
July 20th, 2014, 10:53 AM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a pisces. I just looked up the traits and I don't think there's a sign that could be less accurate for me. This baby is supposed to be a Virgo. Both my mom and sister are Virgos and it's not really accurate for them, either.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
July 20th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love astrology. Sun signs make a lot more sense when you know your rising sign (what you are growing into) and moon sign (how you are with love and relationships). I am a Virgo, rising sign Taurus, moon sign Libra. Looking at them all, it makes a LOT of sense for me.

My hubby and oldest son are both Pisces. They are fittingly creative, artistic, moody lol My younger son is a Sagitarius, too young to really know what personality traits hold true for him.

I am really happy to have a fellow virgo in this house! As long as he doesnt come too early and jump in to Leo! Fingers crossed!!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
July 20th, 2014, 11:59 AM
psh1's Avatar FirstTimeMom
I am a big believer and follower of vedic astrology and so checking alot on baby's possible rising sign, moon sign, birth chart etc. since i will be induced, baby will be be possibly born on the next day and i m trying to make all calculations to get best possible planet positions in his birth chart.

Several astrologers told me and i myself analyzed my main and divisional birth charts to find the reasons of lot of suferring in my life which seems to be due to bad position and placement of planets in various houses of my birth chart.
So, i m trying that my son should have better positions of planets so he doesnt have to face what i had to. Yes, by small changes in birth time changes rising sign and position of planets in various houses (those who practice astrology will well understand what i mean)....and i m trying to achieve that for my baby.
July 21st, 2014, 07:50 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Expecting #3
i'm an Aries and it's 100% accurate for me!
DS is a sagittarius not sure about his personality yet but he is super friendly and super independent! i'm expecting this baby to be a virgo too!
May 26th, 2015, 10:08 PM
omggggg i like luv astrology nd like astrology bout like babies i remember like these 2 places Astrology Junction: Astrology,Predictions,Tarot,Dreams and Horoscope nd Zodiac Signs - Learn About Astrology Signs - Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com use 2 do like free zodiac scopes for like babies not for adults cauz its like so differenet the 2 even though may not think so....they don't have like any bby scopes anymore sadly :/ but ur post made me think bout it. If u guys wanna read like any baby scopes i would suggest like searching google, its like super better than yahoo cauz yahoo doesn't give u like 2 many good sites lol, just from experience ( ahah i feel like so advanced right now) lol

my face right now for like explaning all the above http://cdn.ymaservices.com/editorial...gif?1404204175

wtfff ughhhh the ugly linke showeddd up nd not like the pic ughhh i hate wen that happens fail lolz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search