Stress *pregnancy mentioned*

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Super Mommy
I am only 2 weeks away from when I lost Robert in my pregnancy the last time. I am so stressed. Not only that, but I have to find the ability to make it 2 and a half weeks past my loss point til I can deliver Madylyn. I am so scared. I have no choice but to work up until the c-section, and I get so busy at work, I sometimes don't even notice if she isn't moving. I don't know how I am going to make it. I have no patience for people anymore. I don't even like to spend time in my DDC cause it just makes me mad. How am I gonna make it??? I'm already going crazy. Thanks for listening.
November 5th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Proud Momma
It's a very tough / stressful situation to be in. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified about this pregnancy. I am SO relieved / thankful that Sweet Pea is healthy and doing well, but I'm still so scared about other things and the "what ifs". I still have a good 19ish weeks to go in this pregnancy and just praying I can stay sane for the sake of our baby!

to you.
November 5th, 2009, 08:56 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was a wreck leading up to the point of loss this pregnancy. That was over 12 weeks ago. It just feels sooooo long and stressful. Ugh! I wish I knew exactly when she was going to be born like you do. Every last little thing I can "know" gives me the illusion the outcome is guaranteed to be good.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
November 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Super Mommy
I wish I could say it helps, but knowing the day doesn't really. I still have to make it almost 2 weeks past my loss point. :-( I think there really is no way to make pregnancy after still birth any easier. It just sucks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search