Outing myself as a lurker... (preg/anticipated stillbirth mentioned)

Forum: Stillbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Stillbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
((HUGS))

Rebecca's creamation was free as well
we also had a plot donated to us at a local graveyard - we just had to pay to open and close the gravesite.

I am so sorry hun

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
October 10th, 2011, 04:47 PM
noworries
She posted a good update in her playroom saying that she just saw a new MFM doctor and while this doctor is saying that stillbirth is a possible outcome, it's not the only possible outcome. She was told that her sweet baby girl has a possibility of surviving. So, let's send lots of prayers her way for a miracle for Finley.
October 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kelli, your story is heartbreaking. I don't understand how these things happen. We found that our son didn't have a heart beat at 20 weeks, and I was induced the following week. You've been given some great advice. I think it's important that you explore all you options. We did have a burial for our son. The funeral home was AMAZING, they offered so many of their services for free, or reduced rates. We got our vault and casket from them, at cost. We are actually going in this Friday to order his permanent marker, which the gave us at cost. We went to order a swag for his burial, I paid for it, later that night the flourist called me at home and refunded my money, they don't charge for flowers for an infants funernals. I couldn't believe the kindness of strangers.

DH and I decided that we didn't want anyone to be at the hospital for he delivery, I'm so glad. We got to have some much needed quiet hours holding our son. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 10th, 2011, 09:37 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Thank you all for the helpful advice and support and love It means so much to know that I have a place to turn to if stillbirth is in our future.
I did receive some uplifting news at my last appointment and I meet with a fetal cardiologist on Wednesday. I felt strange coming back to post here because I don't want you all to think I am intruding or insensitive if our future doesn't result in this fate.
I just don't know how to really tip toe around this.
Again, thank you for the thoughts and well wishes!! I'm so thankful for JM and the community it provides!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
October 11th, 2011, 07:21 AM
noworries
kelli, I am praying that you don't end up having to join us here.
October 15th, 2011, 06:19 AM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a little late to this, but DO NOT feel bad coming back and posting hopeful news. I think I can speak for all of us and say we wish no one ever had to feel the pain we do ever. I am so happy for your good news, Finley is obviously letting them know she isn't done here yet, and I hope the fetal cardiologist has very positive news for you.

October 15th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I cried tears of joy when I read your last blog post. Like the others said, you don't have to feel bad! We're all hoping for the best outcome too. While we all wish we could have had that, we do not begrudge you your hope and good news!

October 19th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I am very late to all of this. I am so sorry for what you are going thru. I pray that your little girl holds on. We do not want you to join us. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

**hugs**

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search