Cloth diaper shower- registry

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Regular
I found MyRegistry online and did a registry for cloth diapers.....questions:

Would it be rude to put the registry on the invites?
Ever had a cloth diaper baby shower? How did it go?
If mostly what you get at the shower is diapers what else did you do, ex. games?
June 29th, 2008, 07:17 PM
xosparklesxo
I say go ahead and put the registry on the invites, after all, people WILL buy you gifts, so you might as well have a chance of getting what you really need. Be forwarned though, most moms I know didn't get much off their registry, but it depends. So, register for the things you will end up buying yourself if you don't get them, this way if people do use your registry they'll be getting you stuff you need the most, also, shoot for a variety of price ranges too, so you don't look greedy! *LOL*

You can play any regular shower games you like!! Usually something like this makes things more fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search