I need help understanding fitteds

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2009, 05:00 PM
fuzzysunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking at kissaluvs for my newborn stash but I have to confess that I stumbled upon Good Mama's and I am in love. Seeing the price I figured I should start buying now if I want one or two! I'm a little confused though, it seems like most ladies go without covers on these. Do you just go without a cover at home then do cover when you go out? Really my question has to do with all fitteds. Does it just depend on who is making the diaper? If someone could fill me in I would appreciate it!
February 19th, 2009, 05:33 PM
mothra's Avatar Martha
i always use a cover. i think especially for GMs a lot of moms like to leave them cover-less at home (at least for picture-taking ) just because they're so cute. but if you want a water-tight system and they're going under clothes or you're going out, you need a cover so there aren't any leaks.

February 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy

My little guy is 2.5 and is in the Kissaluvs 2... and we totally do covers
February 19th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Good to know! Thank you!!!!!
February 19th, 2009, 05:52 PM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
I don't use covers ever but I only use my fitteds at home with either fleece pants or no pants if you want them to go under clothing you need covers. Good thing is covers are reusable before being washed.

<3
February 19th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Clay and Carson's mommy
^^^^
I haven't braved that yet.. just his fitted w/o a cover.. but I think when it gets hotter out.. which here in FL, will be very soon! We may try that
February 19th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Mommy2Amara&Kayori's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have let kayori go coverless a few times, but for the most part we use a cover

February 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Quote:
^^^^
I haven't braved that yet.. just his fitted w/o a cover.. but I think when it gets hotter out.. which here in FL, will be very soon! We may try that [/b]
I'm in Texas so I totally understand the heat. I don't want to get too many layers on him in August!

I guess I'll just have to try it out with everything else! LOL it's been and I'm sure will be a learning experience that's for sure!
February 20th, 2009, 10:33 AM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
hahaha I'm in Texas too, right by the gulf, so I totally get the heat! Thats why we go coverless a lot

<3
February 21st, 2009, 08:19 AM
Jewinjuwa's Avatar We walk by faith
I almost always use a cover with mine. In the summer I'm more likely to go coverless, but not often.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search