Annoying!

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 12:50 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a night worker, and usually work weekends. When I come home, i go to bed, and DH watches the baby. He brings him to me when he needs to nurse, and i nurse him while half asleep. This means DS is laying on his side. He must pee while he nurses, because almost every time, he leaks onto my sheets!!!! Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? (you think a girl would change her habits)

January 10th, 2011, 05:18 AM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kalia is a side/stomach sleeper and for a while she was leaking from the side. She wears pocket dipes. I had to buy hemp inserts. Thankfully she no longer does this. It was getting to the point that I was going to have to put her in a fitted and cover for the night.

January 10th, 2011, 06:49 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know what to tell ya about preventing the leakage, but I'd at least lay him down on a couple of prefolds, lol.

January 10th, 2011, 07:00 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol shannon! That's what i mean by "you think i'd learn" I'm just so asleep i never think to put anything down lol. I'm just thinking this whole "issue" might be caused by how DH puts on diapers lol.

January 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah you're probably right... I bet he isn't putting them on tight enough and its leaving gaps at the thighs which is making him leak. I have the opposite problem, my DH thinks the diapers need to be like as tight as humanly possible LOL.

January 10th, 2011, 01:01 PM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats definitely weird. I havent had any leak and Liv has been on her tummy, side, back, sitting, lying..you name it!! yeah he should check for gaps in the legs.
January 12th, 2011, 09:34 AM
MOI's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would definatly check for gaps at legs. DH brought Isobel to nurse the other night and I ended up in a puddle as well. I ws confused since we never have leaking. Go to change her pjs and diaper while he changed the bed sheets and find he left huge leg gaps. Seriously man - almost 8 months in he should know better . He said it was cause it was triple stuffed for night so he couldn't get it on properly. Hmm I managed to get the next one on just fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search