question for all of you cloth diaper mommies!

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry if you are asked this a million times...

My daughter Indiana is 2.5 years old and has been potty trained since just over 2 years old. I just put her in underwear and went with it and she was trained in a little over 2 weeks.
Prior to underwear, we use a combination of disposable diapers (yuck) and gDiapers (hybrid cloth disposable diaper) so I am SEMI familiar with cloth.

My question to you is what is a good cloth alternative to pull ups for my daughter? She is fully day timed train and in the night we put her in pull ups (since she doesn't want diapers) and she wets occasionally. A lot of mornings she wakes up dry but on other mornings she wakes up wet.

I don't want to buy anymore pull ups since they are so much money and I'm looking for an easy cloth alternative that is similar to underwear and will hold at night. Doesn't have to be heavy wetters since she is pretty good at night. We don't need snaps or anything because when she does have the occasional accident--it has always been pee.

I would LOVE your advice.
I looked on Etsy and saw some good ones but before I spend the money, I wanted to get your stories on what works and what doesn't!

Thank you very much in advance

January 23rd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
my dd who is 4 used green acre designs at night up until a month ago...she was having the same problem...the snap on the side and so they move up and down just like undies so if she woke up she could still use the potty w/o problems...we got them in girlie colors pink and white and chocolate brown and pink...we had 2 pairs and just washed them with my sons when needed...she night trained a lot faster with them and is now completely night trained. she treated pullups like diapers and cared less if they got wet...she didn't want to wet her pretty "pull ups"

this is what we used just in a different color
Green Acre Designs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search