Fuzzi Bunz lovers

Forum: Cloth Diapering

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cloth Diapering LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 05:15 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DS did not do well with Perfect size in the beginning. The legs were always too loose and we had tons of blowouts. Right now his OS FB fits really nicely on him. Though i have to have the waist on "Large" and the legs on "small". I love the absorbancy, fleece inners, and snaps. I want to try FB Perfect size again, but i'm afraid it would just be a big waste of money. With your experience with the OS and PS, do you think he would ever fit a perfect size? He's a 15 lb 4 months old with a big belly and skinny legs.

January 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it's hard to tell - is there anyway you could get your hand on a single PS to try for him? I know that some diapers that didn't fit Emersyn well at all when she was little (as in the fit was not good, not that they were too small etc), now fit great... I love FB & haven't actually tried the OS...

January 30th, 2011, 06:21 PM
fluffycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IMO the basic size of FBOS is pretty similar to FB Mediums, like if you stretched both diapers out. But the mediums seem like they have better coverage through the crotch, while at the same time being a bit less bulky, if that makes sense. I agree that you should try getting just one and seeing how it fits. I think it might work for him. a 15 pound 4 month old sounds pretty average.

ETA: but I think the mediums might still be a tiny bit big for him. In my experience, the FBPS are a little more generously sized than the charts say. I suspect he'd still fit in a small.
February 1st, 2011, 12:27 AM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
I love my FB. Both OS and PS. Layla is 4 1/2 months, 10 days ago she was 15lbs 11.5 oz.
She barely fits the smalls, when I use them she is on the largest for legs and medium snap for waist. she has some good chubb on her legs haha.
I prefer the medium, she's on the smallest setting in the waist and 2nd smallest on the leg, ut almost to the 3rd.
So I bet he'd still fit a small but I would go for mediums.
February 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I bet you are right on the edge of small and medium. We finally went up to medium around 18 pounds when I couldn't get the smalls to snap around her chubby legs. I love FB but i haven't tried the OS version. I think I'm afraid to try them because the OS BG 3.0s don't fit her at all.

February 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM
ladybugmomma's Avatar Trisha
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny7474 View Post
I bet you are right on the edge of small and medium. We finally went up to medium around 18 pounds when I couldn't get the smalls to snap around her chubby legs. I love FB but i haven't tried the OS version. I think I'm afraid to try them because the OS BG 3.0s don't fit her at all.
I find the OSFB fits very different then other os diapers. It's just adjustable in the legs, so you don't snap the whole front. They fit trimmer the te perfect size and are narrower in the crotch.
February 2nd, 2011, 06:47 AM
cp83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree, the OS are more trim as babies get older (they are extremely trim on my 17 month old who is 25 lbs) compared to our perfect size. I feel that our OS fit snugger than our PS mediums. DH prefers the mediums I have really grown to love the OS now.

P.S. I have a few used FB perfect size up for sale on my website.
Home Page

February 2nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just bought one, thanks!

February 2nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
DD is still in smalls at 19.5lbs. She can wear mediums but they have to be very well stuffed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search