I apologize for being absent, ladies!

Forum: October 2016 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By novastar222

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2016 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ladies,

I apologize for not being on here as much! Things have been crazy, yet heartbreaking for me at the moment. My SO left me for another women and kicked me out so I had to move back home with my parents for support. So, I have been trying to find a new Doctor and new hospital to deliver in. I also have been trying to set up nursery and getting adjusted! It hasn't been easy to be honest because I still love SO and can't believe he just wants to throw our history, our family away and just walk away for some girl he doesn't even know.

So far baby boy is doing great!! Still trying to think of a name for him.

My Ovulation Chart

<3 I am missing my sweet baby angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)
Sixth Missed Miscarriage @ 18 weeks, Delivered our sweet baby boy Nolan on November 1st at 11:46pm.

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~
<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
August 9th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of hugs. My twins aren't named yet either. Ugh why does baby naming have to be so hard?!?

August 9th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Super Mommy
omgosh!! that is so much stress to deal with--i'm so sorry! i'm so happy to hear that your parents are being supportive and backing you up during this challenging time tho!

August 9th, 2016, 12:16 PM
SmileyMom
So sorry that you are going through this! You cannot help who you love I so understand that BUT focus on loving you and your baby boy his love is unconditional always. Hopefully his dad will be a supportive father to his son, glad that you have your parents for support!

August 9th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Super Mommy
SOOOO sorry to hear this, Pixie! I can't believe that someone can do something like that at a time like this...it's wonderful that you have your parents there for support!!

TTC cycle #5 (PCOS) - 02/10/16 @ 9DPO!!

August 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies!! I keep hoping and praying he will come back around. This whole situation sucks, completely heartbreaking. Our family, our history...all tossed away because he left and fell in love with another women

My Ovulation Chart

<3 I am missing my sweet baby angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

Sixth Missed Miscarriage @ 18 weeks, Delivered our sweet baby boy Nolan on November 1st at 11:46pm.

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~
<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
August 18th, 2016, 07:49 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my goodness, how absolutely awful for you and so stressful too. I can't believe he could walk away from you at a time like this.
August 21st, 2016, 10:15 PM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
OMG I am so sorry don't hope and pray he will come back.. I know it is hard especially because you are pregnant but if he is willing to throw that all away so easily for some girl.. He is not worth your time & effort! Focus on yourself and that little bundle of joy <3
FDmama153 likes this.

08/30/2015

August 22nd, 2016, 12:00 PM
BBB3's Avatar Veteran
So sorry to hear this, Glad you have your family to help support you through this difficult time. My T&P are with you!

Baby # 3!!!
It's a girl!!!
05/02/16:
05/12/16: Quick ultrasound to peek at baby, saw heart flicker.
05/25/16: 1st official OB appointment & ultrasound. Saw baby bean and heard HB. HB was 120. DD 1/14/16
06/23/16: 2nd OB appointment & ultrasound. Saw healthy, happy, bouncing baby. HB 146. Blood drawn for Harmony Test.
07/03/16: Harmony results. All normal chromosomes! It's a girl!!!
08/15/16: Anatomy Scan! Happy Healthy Baby Girl! Measuring right on track at a little over 1/2 pound!
August 25th, 2016, 11:32 AM
PrincessLou79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing Pixie23?
August 25th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am getting there! Taking it day by day! I barely hear from ex-fiance (baby's father).... and I still hope and pray that he will come around, want to do the right thing and etc. I hate that after everything...I still love him and would take him back in a heartbeat.

Even though, I want our family back together and hope he will come back around and do the right thing... I have to realize that it may not happen and accept this single mother hood and put my son and myself first and do the best I can!!

My Ovulation Chart

August 26th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Leila7780's Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
I am so sorry Pixie.

I hope he wakes up and does right by his child at least. I am sorry you're having to go through this. Either way, though, you'll be an awesome mama!!

*hugs*

Mom to Layla, 12.28.2016; Gabriel, 9.30.2010; Stepmom to Athena, 2003 & Ethan 2005
August 26th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Ugh, Pixie, So beyond crumby! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You sound like a strong young women! You deserve better!
April 30th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
hope you come back on jm <3

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 2017

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search