Thanksgiving and black friday how was everyone.

Forum: February 2017 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To February 2017 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Veteran
I had a good thanksgiving.

Got some good deal on Christmas and cloth diapers.

How about you guys?
November 27th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It was a really good day spent with my family. We went to my parents. My dad went all out for the grandkids and put up a new tree swing (that seated 4 kids at a time) and bought a huge new cart for his mower that he pulled the kids around in all day. They spent the entire day outside and papa was the hero of the day. We have already been back at my parents twice since because they were so excited about the new things to do there. The food was great but I was only able to eat a little before filling up, which is not normal for me. I was kind of like what the heck over it but two days later, I felt movement up significantly higher than I have felt it before so I guess baby is just taking up way more space and I just don't have room for too much food right now.
I don't really get much into the whole Black Friday thing. My tradition involves going out well after the crowds are gone and buying a years worth of socks for my kids at Walmart at only $3 a pack. lol
November 28th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Erin.EB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was pretty good. Spent the majority of the week with the in laws. My son had a great time playing with aunts and uncles all week (he is the only grandbaby).

We do not do Black Friday. I can't handle WalMart on Saturday afternoon, I doubt I would be too great of a black Friday shopper. It was a little funny watching the hysteria on the news when the whole mall lost power at 7 AM on Friday though.

We took my 2 year old bowling for the first time (highlight of the whole week) and did a little online shopping from the comfort of our couch.

November 28th, 2016, 09:08 AM
SmileyMom
Our holiday was great! My mom and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner together this year and my cousin came down from New York with her son. My baby shower was yesterday my cousin went all out it was beautiful!!!

I did no Black Friday shopping by my 17 year old did and had herself a good time with her friends.

November 30th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Veteran
I did all of my black friday shopping online so not going out for me, but if i knew about that socks deal i may have.

I wanna said that a joke, but it not, seriously sock my toddler never has.

I getting the full feeling, she high up so that why.

Glad everyone had a wonderful time with family

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search