She's here...

Forum: August 2017 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By plan4fate
  • 1 Post By plan4fate

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2017 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2017, 02:44 AM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Friday appt didn't end well and my ob sent me for labs and monitoring in l&d. They weren't good and the on call doc said it was time.

Pit was started at 6pm Friday and lol miss arrived on Sat at 10:02 pm with the help of a vacuum. I can post her stats tomorrow.

I am in love, I can't grasp that she's mine. I'll update when I get home on Monday.
Libby22 likes this.
August 6th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Ninky's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!! Congrats!!!

I can't wait to hear more! I'm so glad things went well (more or less, lol).

August 6th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
Friday appt didn't end well and my ob sent me for labs and monitoring in l&d. They weren't good and the on call doc said it was time.

Pit was started at 6pm Friday and lol miss arrived on Sat at 10:02 pm with the help of a vacuum. I can post her stats tomorrow.

I am in love, I can't grasp that she's mine. I'll update when I get home on Monday.

Congratulations! Hope you are both doing well!
August 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
yay im so happy you got your rainbow baby, hope you post pics.

congrats

My Ovulation Chart
August 8th, 2017, 05:18 PM
klynne83's Avatar Kristy
Congrats! Why does it feel like you just found out you were pregnant? I am sure it didn't feel that way to you! Can't wait to hear more, enjoy that beautiful newborn

Currently WTTC#2 until December 2017

01/29/14 06/11/15

August 20th, 2017, 12:18 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
So JM has eaten this post more than a dozen times in a week because I'm too busy with the baby to do it up quickly so here's the spark notes version.

Went in for OB appt, BP high, she sends me to L&D for some more monitor time because baby wasn't doing great on her in office one, and for some labs. Pre E threshold is 300 for protein, I was at 299. On call OB says "we have two options. we can induce you now, or we can induce you tomorrow, but you aren't leaving the hospital".. so by 6pm Pitocin was started. Holy miserable. I labored all night, had my water broken (I was badgered into it. I'm still upset about it) at 7am, Had an epi by 2pm, and was 10cm at 8pm. I pushed for two hours but I was absolutely exhausted and lacked the oomph to get her head out and she went into distress. I now know she was in distress from the time I hit 10cm until she was out, but they didn't tell me and had turned the monitor away so I couldn't see it hours before. Doctor said she needed help out and recommended we try a few pushes with the vacuum before we talked c-section. 6 pushes later she was out and I was hemmoraging thanks to a really wonky 2nd degree tear. I swear it took her forever to cry, but her eyes were open and she was moving.. just kinda limp. If I'd endured what she had, I'm sure I'd be limp and tired too.

August 5th at 10:02pm Alexis Scotlynn Anne was welcomed into the world weighing 9lbs 0.5oz and 21" long. She is doing fantastic, and we had to let her Nanny go back to Canada yesterday so we've had a rough night and day (I swear she's looking around for her), our first in over a week where we are on our own.

A week after delivery I was still swollen, so they had me come in for labs, and they were even worse than before delivery. The next day they had me go into the hospital for some BP monitoring and thankfully everything was regulating itself, but it looks like I may have had a very late case of HELLP syndrome as my liver and kidney labs were both impaired and I had pain under my ribs.. and I'm fortunate it resolved itself alone.

My princess

She is a fantastic sleeper.. so much so that she will absolutely not wake up to eat no matter what we do. She'd gone into her carseat at 7pm last night, this picture was taken at nearly 11.. and she'd been changed and stripped prior... no interest in her bottle (I'm supplementing and nursing because I can't seem to satisfy her).

Libby22 likes this.

August 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
such a cutie congrats again

My Ovulation Chart
December 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
how are you doing?

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search