How is everyone?

Forum: **NEW** June 2018 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cassie.S
  • 1 Post By butterflies.in.a.jar
  • 1 Post By Lyndsey2013

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** June 2018 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Proud Mommy!
It's so quiet in here. How is everyone? How are you feeling? What symptoms are you dealing with lately?

I'm still mostly dealing with fatigue. I can make it through most days without a nap now, but I still get worn out so easily. Just walking up the stairs causes me to catch my breath. I'm also having lots of round ligament pain. Just moving too suddenly or bending over causes pain. And the belly feels so heavy already! It's crazy. Then the usual constant bathroom trips all day and night. But otherwise everything is going well.
Libby22 and Lyndsey2013 like this.
Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia (5), Landon (2) and expecting baby #3 in June!

February 1st, 2018, 10:13 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3Three is company too<3
Still having awful, crippling SPD (symphysis pubic disfunction), but the nausea is a bit less, however I have stopped taking the unisom and b6 combo the last 2 days, so I am scared that it may come back. Baby feels crazy heavy when I get up from laying down, or reclined sitting, and my sitting on my yoga ball huuuuuurts so bad when I get up from in, so I have to do some "cat and cow" yoga positions to pull baby back out of my pelvis just a little bit. He/she is so crazy low, it is funny to me, because it's so different from my previous pregnancies.
Libby22 likes this.

Sadie (30) breastfeeding, babywearing, cosleeping mama to
Killian
(6), Wren
Phoenix (3), Fox
Kraken
and due with our rainbow 6/2/18 or 6/4, depends who you ask
February 7th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Nayna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sick as a dog over here. Still with the morning sickness, but husband brought home "boat crud" on Friday and now all three of us are sick. DH came down with pink eye and a cold. DS had a cold AND has a double ear infection. I had some kind of cold/food poisoning. Still not 100%. And I have pink eye in both eyes.

Oh and they diagnosed me with glucose intolerance....However, I don't think I have full on GD because I've never gotten a sugar over 117, even after eating a Twix bar and doritos...So I might ask if I can just take the **** 3 hour glucose test and see *** is going on.

February 9th, 2018, 11:53 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3Three is company too<3
Aww I'm sorry you guys are all sick Nayna!! I hope everybody is feeling better soon and that they can figure out what's going on with your glucose. That has to be frustrating!

Sadie (30) breastfeeding, babywearing, cosleeping mama to
Killian
(6), Wren
Phoenix (3), Fox
Kraken
and due with our rainbow 6/2/18 or 6/4, depends who you ask
February 11th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar expecting in June 2018
I've been fine lately. I have my 1-hr glucose intolerance test tomorrow which I am anticipating failing (due to multiple risk factors including my last baby being 9 1/2 pounds, getting older, my mom getting a full-fledged diabetes diagnosis, ect...). I also failed it last time. We will see. Otherwise, I am actually feeling good as of late. Lots of kicks and I think we may have decided on a name.
expecting live baby #3! DUE 6/2/18

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search