how is everyone feeling?

Forum: Due Date Club of July 2018

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Wolfey
  • 1 Post By TrinityDawnMaura
  • 3 Post By Wolfey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of July 2018 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
Hope morning sickness not to bad for you ladies. has it kick in yet?

im borred

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 2017
November 17th, 2017, 08:48 PM
No morning sickness for me yet! The only time I had morning sickness was with my last pregnancy that ended in February. Hoping I don't get it this time!
Libby22 and barbaraisi like this.
November 18th, 2017, 05:14 AM
TrinityDawnMaura's Avatar Super Mommy
Overall I am good. I have fatigue so I go to bed much earlier these days. Also have breast tenderness which makes nursing less enjoyable. The morning sickness comes and goes throughout the day. I feel huge already. I can feel my uterus is bigger and itís pressing on my other organs. You definitely get bigger sooner the more babies you have!
Libby22 likes this.

Trinity: mom to Brendan (14) Aricka (9) Cecilia (3) Lucia (1)
and two angel babies in heaven

November 18th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityDawnMaura View Post
Overall I am good. I can feel my uterus is bigger and itís pressing on my other organs. You definitely get bigger sooner the more babies you have!

OMG! THIS! I laid on my stomach 2 days ago and felt almost like I was laying on a rock! I've never felt like this, this early before. lol. But it IS my 7th pregnancy. So maybe that has something to do with it. (only 2 live births so far)

Right when I found out I was pregnant I was feeling bigger and my pants were feeling tighter. I've kept consistent with my work outs though so I'm back to normal now. I'm determined to be healthier this pregnancy!
November 20th, 2017, 04:45 AM
super wife and mum...
Send a message via Yahoo to barbaraisi Send a message via Skype™ to barbaraisi
Just nausea off and on all day. i feel bloated too besides that, nothing much.
November 21st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Veteran
Just 5 weeks now so too early, but had a touch of fatigue and cramping over the weekend. I expect nausea will kick in over the next two weeks. I never had it terribly bad with my other pregnancies. I hope itís the same this time.
November 30th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Veteran
I think I'm about 4 or 5 weeks, and ms is already starting. I've never had it this early. I'm also really tired and bloated.
December 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Regular
will just be 6 weeks tomorrow and nausea just started today. ive been pretty nauseous my other 2 pregnancies so altho im happy its a sign of pregnancy...it sucks w 2 little ones home with me lol
December 7th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been so nauseous sinc i turned 5 weeks all day everyday. Iím 6 weeks and 3 days now and I can barely eat. I have 5 babies and have never been nauseous like this. I have my appointment today. Iím hoping for an U/S.
December 10th, 2017, 07:23 AM
I pretty much feel like hell. I've been so nauseous that I can't function. My midwife sent in a script, but the dosage didn't come through correctly. So no meds I've been tired for about 3 weeks & the only time I don't feel sick is when I'm sleeping. I'm also dizzy - which I guess can be associated with increased blood flow.
7 weeks tomorrow. I'm not new to feeling crappy while pregnant, it's just harder when unplanned to cope.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search