3rd appointment

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2018

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CAgirlintexas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2018 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Veteran
My appointment with the midwife did not go well. They found blood level 3 in my urine & said that I lost weight so I need to start eating more. Problem is I still have morning sickness but I'm going to try better to eat more for the baby's sake. Even if the thought of eating makes me gag most of the time About my urine, I'm told to come in again in a few days time with a new sample to be sent to the labs. After hearing the blood in urine and weight problem, I got pretty anxious when it was time to hear the baby's heartbeat. It took a while for the midwife to find it, making me more anxious and even after that the sound was too muffled to put me at ease. She said it was because the baby is still small...but I remember it was easy to find DS's heartbeat before...what's the difference with this one? So so worried Any advice?
May 18th, 2018, 04:18 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry that doesn't sound like an encouraging appointment. I haven't had them try to find the heart beat with the doppler yet because my last few appointments where still with the OB and she always did an ultrasound. My appointment friday will be with my midwife so I am sure she will use the doppler. I am very nervous about it. Even though so far everything has been find. I keep worrying I will have a miscarriage and not know. I am sure its normal to have a hard time finding the heart beat at this point. They are still so small. Could be that this one is a girl and smaller then your son. I know my boys are always bigger and my daughter was smaller. This one is a boy and bigger.
May 18th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAgirlintexas View Post
... I am very nervous about it. Even though so far everything has been find. I keep worrying I will have a miscarriage and not know.
That's my worry too esp when the nurse told me about the blood in urine. Also I keep having these sharp stretching sensation in my uterus. I tell myself that it's still stretching to accommodate the growth but I can't help but worry coz I've only had that in the early weeks before, not later

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAgirlintexas View Post
... Could be that this one is a girl and smaller then your son. I know my boys are always bigger and my daughter was smaller. This one is a boy and bigger.
Oooh... I girl this time would be lovely

Sent in my urine sample this morning! They'll call me if they need me to come in so I hope I don't hear from them until my next appointment
May 19th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Super Mommy
I think some stretching pain is pretty normal. I have my aches and pains. I know with my 3rd I had horriable stomach pain around this point that I was sure I had a bladder infection but turned out to be nothing. Hopefully the urine sample is all clear. =)
Pinkachoo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search