Log In Sign Up


Forum: Cesarean Section Birth


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Cesarean Section Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2013, 11:59 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,578
Hi! I'm Amber. I'm 32 weeks pregnant with number 4 C-section baby.
A little background before my question - I had abruption of the placenta due to blunt force trauma (my first daughter's father beat her out of me for lack of full explaination) which resulted in me having a classical C-section inside, and traverse cut outside. I then had two more children, one in 2009 and one in 2010, both traverse cut inside and out. My two planned C-sections were at 36 weeks 3 days gestation, born on Tuesdays, per doctor's orders after amnios to check for lung development.
I'm now pregnant with number four. She's growing like she should and I'm pushing my doctor to let me have her at 37 weeks. The problem is, I'm also trying to move and that might not happen until my 37th week or later of my pregnancy. I'm praying to God it's sooner (the move) but it might not be. There is lead in my home which has caused my children to have lead poisoning. There is no way I want to bring my new born child into this home if it's got lead in it. It's bad enough that I unknowingly exposed my children to it. Now that I know, I'm doing everything in my power to keep them safe from it and minimize exposure.

My question is - Has any other Mama been down the classical inside, traverse outside road? If so, how many weeks pregnant were you when you had your planned C-section? I appreciate any input you ladies can give me. I'm meeting with my doctor on Friday and we're supposed to be able to set the official c-date then. I want to be armed with a great argument as to why I should wait and how many other mamas did it safely. Of course, I don't want to risk the health of my unborn child, nor do I want to risk my life by going into labor and having uterine rupture, but I also don't want to still be in this house with lead with a new born.
rock (me) hard place
Amber Wife of Tim ; Mom to - (7) (4) (3), (2 months) and Step mom (9)

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0