Skincare help please!

Forum: Fashion and Beauty

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By honeybadger23
  • 1 Post By Meenal28

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fashion and Beauty LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Ever since I got pregnant, i noticed my skin being very dry and patchy. Havenít really changed anything in my skincare regimen so maybe itís time for me to retire my old cream?

Iím looking for something not too chemically and more natural basedÖ Iíve heard about this new brand and was hoping some of you might have tried it out before...

Thoughts??

http://www.vainpursuits.com/?utm_source=0010
SPrada likes this.
January 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Regular
I know this thread is old, but I was about to make a similar post so I figured I'd just open this up again. I've never used vainpurists.com, but my sister just turned me on to InstaNatural.com and I was wondering if any other mommies here have tried them out?
February 23rd, 2016, 02:18 PM
Perfectly Posh has many facial/skin creams and scrubs that are vegan and do not contain harmful ingredients!
July 19th, 2016, 08:41 AM
if you want it natural, use virgin coconut oil
July 21st, 2016, 09:14 AM
My wife sells skin care products that are amazing. If you are interested in learning more let me know.
December 1st, 2016, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drooj View Post
My wife sells skin care products that are amazing. If you are interested in learning more let me know.
Which company products does your wife sells?
January 6th, 2017, 03:36 AM
+1 to coconut oil. It can also be used for cooking!
January 23rd, 2017, 08:32 AM
I suggest Avon's Moisture Therapy lotions it is great for dry skin to very dry skin

Last edited by BlueMoon82; January 23rd, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
January 26th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.
February 11th, 2017, 04:05 AM
Hi there, You can use good moisturizer or coconut oil.
February 25th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I've never tried vainpursuits either
March 17th, 2017, 03:17 AM
As for me, I decided to buy skincare cosmetology equipment for home use instead of going to the beauty salons for years and spending hundreds of dollars there. My dermatologist advised me one reliable service http://bimedis.com/ where I can find such equipment at affordable price. I've already done several skin care procedures at home and I'm completely satisfied with the result. My skin is clean and moisturized.

Last edited by Candy55; March 20th, 2017 at 12:55 AM.
March 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
I noticed that when I was pregnant with my son, I got tiny patches of eczema on my upper arms near my armpits. I also noticed with that pregnancy and my current one that the skin around my fingers became extremely dry and cracked. I don't know if the dry skin was/is pregnancy related, but I have never had eczema before, or since, my first pregnancy.
April 20th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Use any skin care cream that suits your skin but along with this the coconut oil massage at night before sleep will also bring good results. Try it once, you won't get disappointed.
April 24th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Use any skin care cream that suits your skin but along with this the coconut oil massage at night before sleep will also bring good results. Try it once, you won't get disappointed.
SPrada likes this.
October 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenal28 View Post
I have been using coconut oil foryears for my skin and even some on my hair. But I don't have any idea about thecopha. Sometimes I use tanning lotions as my skincare product, don't faceany problem. I'm trying some of the online vitamin/health stores like LuckyVitamin or Vitacost. I get a lot of my stuff from them, and their prices aregood.

Last edited by SPrada; October 20th, 2017 at 11:53 AM.
November 2nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
In your case it's better to use only natural cosmetics. I like to use homemade creams to make my skin soft and clean. I use coconut oil mostly (I keep it in special jars that I order here https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/jar/). I use it everyday and it gives great results.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search