need some opinions on my chart?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ShawnaCAN

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Jenn10's Avatar Expecting # 2
I got off depo back in march and started temping last month at the end of the month so this is my first month fully charting last month I had a positive opk then few days later got af so someone thought i had a anovulatory cycle so got my positive opk wednseday so I would like to know if my chart looks like I've ovulated I had a couple drinks last night but dont think it would make my temp rise that much today so ithink today was my temp rise but not for sure the day I O'd or if i did
September 1st, 2012, 08:17 PM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
It's unclear to me exactly what is going on, there are a couple places where it is possible. I have a few questions: Are you temping at the same time of day each day, and are you getting the same amount of rest each night? Which method are you using to temp? (I just found out that ear temping isn't accurate) Alcohol can most certainly affect your bbt, but that also depends on how much you drank.

September 1st, 2012, 09:36 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your chart doesn't show ovulation yet. You need 3 temperatures which are higher than the previous 6 temps to confirm ovulation. But the good news is that the positive OPK's mean your body is at least trying to ovulate again! That's good!

Depo is an incredibly aggressive drug and it can take awhile your reproductive system to recover completely. Try not to worry too much if you're not ovulating again just yet, your body is working hard to sort itself out again!
Terra_Mater likes this.
September 4th, 2012, 09:12 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
good luck.

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

September 4th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was on Depo for a while and remember going for quite a few months without ovulating or having a period, its very normal (although frustrating!)
Atm, I'm on my 8th month of the pill and my cycle has still not regulated yet.

The only advice that i can give you is to keep temping and maybe go get some advice from a homeopath?

From next cycle I'm on liquorice extract (for my elevated testosterone) and Peony which works in combination with the liquorice to lower testosterone, balance estrogen and progesterone and "detox" the body from any lingering pill effects.
I'm not sure if the Peony can be used for Depo too but its definitely worth speaking to homeopath about (and its far better than any chemical drugs your GP would suggest!)

Hope your body bounces back quickly though!
November 2016 - loss at 10 weeks (Natural MC)
Dec '16 - Round 4 BFN
Jan '17 - Round 5 BFP!
April 2017 - D&C at 9.5 weeks (Complete Molar)
Sept '17 - Round 6 BFN
Oct' 17 - Round 7 BFN
Currently on Round 8!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search