When is this going to end?!

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
If you take a look at my chart you will see that my temps are crazy. I have been having trouble sleeping. I wake up on and off all night long; normally I temp at 7 a.m. everyday and it isn't a problem. But so far this cycle I haven't been getting 3 consecutive hours of sleep prior to my 7 a.m. alarm. I decided to buy some OPKs because I have a feeling FF is going to have a hard time predicting my O day if this keeps up. Is there anything I can do? Does anyone have this happen to them?

August 10th, 2007, 07:02 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ar eyou thinking too much about temping anf the 3 hours of sleep? If so that could be what is causing your trouble sleeping. I have noticed if I remind myself before I go to bed that one off temp won't cause a huge problem, it helps me sleep better.

Also, try drinking a glass of milk or eating some turkey or something before bed, it will help you fall asleep. I also read eating a nut butter or almonds will help you stay asleep. The other night I had a half of peanut butter sandwhich (for the protein and carbs) and a glass of milk and I slept a lot better.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
August 10th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks.. I'll try that. I guess I could be stressing out about it too much? I never thought that the actual reason I wasn't sleeping could be from the thought of temping. But, I could see how that makes sense... Of course, for now my freaking chart looks terrible compared to last cycle, it looked perfect and then bleck, stupid AF showed up.

August 11th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
I totally do the same thing! I wake up for work at 530 but my average temp time is between 4 and 430. If I wake up then and have been asleep all night I go ahead and temp then and go back to sleep. Look at some of my charts and you will see how erratic they are but I do still show a good thermal shift after O.
August 11th, 2007, 03:46 PM
lucidity03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's funny. I just posted about the same thing and noticed this thread. It's frustrating, isn't it?

I was never a good sleeper so this doesn't surprise me to have this problem.

I hope you get a good sleep pattern going and that things settle down for you.
August 13th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Sleeping is still out of whack. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a crazy sleep deprived chart!!

August 13th, 2007, 12:42 PM
*~Jen~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This cycle is my first one to actually set my alarm to temp at a certain time. Before I would just temp before I got out of bed in the morning. Anywhere from 6:30am until 8:00am. Depending on when DS decided to be up for the day. I was all over the place those 2 cycles, but both DID still show a clear thermal shift and ovulation...so even if your sleeping is erratic and "messing up" your temps...it should still show when you O.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search