Me again

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2007, 11:50 AM
lucidity03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi again.

Can you take a look at my chart and tell me if it looks like it's settling down now? The un-filled in circles are because FF doesn't like that I took my temps at a different time than usual. But, over those days, it's been the same time every morning.

I want to know if I'm going to O yet or if this cycle I won't see myself O. If that's the case, a call to the dr. is in order, I think.

My temps have SLOWLY risen over the past few days.

I just hope AF stays away and I O so I can try to catch an egg.

I've seen CM for the past several days but don't know how to classify it. And, most of the day today I was dry as a bone but had one time where it was almost watery down there. Now it's gone.

Just to be safe I'll be doing the BD tonight.
August 17th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Veteran
Yea, to be safe that you catch the egg, BD'ing tonight is a good idea.

I don't see a distinct pattern on your chart yet but it doesn't mean anything wrong. Is this your first chart? If there are a few more charts for comparison, it would be easier to see your 'normal' pattern. Although there is a standard chart pattern but each invidual woman differs slightly, kwim? So keep charting for a few more days, hopefully we can get to see the bigger picture.

I'll be stalking your chart.

Me: Elaine (36)
DH: Richie (35)
TTC #1: 5 years (with PCOS, reoccurring fibroids, endometriosis, fluid in uterine cavity)
TTC history: 3 surgeries - myomectomy ('04), laparoscopy ('06), hysteroscopy ('07). 8 cycles of clomid/serophene, puregon; 2 cycles of IUI; 1 cycle of IVF, 1 more frozen emby for FET. Currently taking a break from western medicine and going for weekly acupuncture treatment and taking Chinese herbs. Praying for a miracle baby.
August 17th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
I'll be stalking you too. Have you tried using OPKs?

August 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM
This is my first month charting. I went off bcp in March, waited 3 months for my first AF after the pill. I Finally got the next AF one month after that first one (so I thought I had a schedule settling in again)... so I decided to chart. I'm sure if I had charts to compare, it'd make more sense to me!

If you guys stalk me and see anything interesting, please share!!!!

Maybe I'll see another elevated temp tomorrow.

By the way,

Elaine - your chart looks really good! (At least from what I can tell as a newbie.)

Mrs.Potatohead - I see that I'm not the only one with sleep problems and a whacky chart.

I'll be stalking both of you, too!

August 17th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Mine is definitely wacky! Sleeping really affects your temps and totally makes your chart confusing!!

August 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your chart is kinf of crazy, but I think I am seeing a pttern emerge. It looks like you may have O'd on CD 28 or 29. One more higher temo would confirm it. Where the temps from today and yesrterday taken early or late?

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
August 17th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Your chart is kinf of crazy, but I think I am seeing a pttern emerge. It looks like you may have O'd on CD 28 or 29. One more higher temo would confirm it. Where the temps from today and yesrterday taken early or late?[/b]
The temps from the past few days have been around 7 am. Prior to that I was taking them around 6:30.

I'm so scared I'll see a drop tomorrow. It'd be just my luck that once my chart starts making sense that the numbers will go crazy.

There's one odd thing, though...

I'm having trouble figuring out this CM thing. I had been really dry most of today and now I just used the restroom and it seemed rather watery. That makes me worry since after O'ing you're supposed to dry up. Since I was on the pill so long I don' t know what CM patters my body follows. I keep waiting to fully dry up but I have seen fertile CM every day for several days now.
August 17th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Elaine - your chart looks really good! (At least from what I can tell as a newbie.) I'll be stalking both of you, too![/b]
Thank you!!!

Me: Elaine (36)
DH: Richie (35)
TTC #1: 5 years (with PCOS, reoccurring fibroids, endometriosis, fluid in uterine cavity)
TTC history: 3 surgeries - myomectomy ('04), laparoscopy ('06), hysteroscopy ('07). 8 cycles of clomid/serophene, puregon; 2 cycles of IUI; 1 cycle of IVF, 1 more frozen emby for FET. Currently taking a break from western medicine and going for weekly acupuncture treatment and taking Chinese herbs. Praying for a miracle baby.
August 17th, 2007, 07:41 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is not unusual to see a lot of days of fertile/more fertile CM. Watery is fertile, but if you had true EW for a day or two, and now it is back to watery then you are transitioning. You may have O'd but the hormones have not completely left your systom that cause the CM to be fertile. After you O, you begin to dry up. For some reason it is a drastic change, for others it is more gradual.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
August 17th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Miles
I agree with Meghan hun.
August 17th, 2007, 08:50 PM
That's interesting to know... thanks.

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search