what to look for next on my chart?

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First of all I am NOT on cycle day 6. I just started temping 6 days ago. I have NOT had a cycle in 3 years. So I hope that doesn't confuse anyone. There isn't much data but as you can see my temps have been going up and up (I have no idea what it all means) I had a positive OPK on yesterday there's a picture of it in the OPK/TTC gallery.
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=725848
Today my temp dropped, if I have truly O-ed or are pretty darn close what should I look for my temperature to do next. I am new to charting and anxious! Thanks for any help!
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

August 20th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Miles
Make sure to mark your positive opk on your chart hun. FF looks at everything you put in to mark your O date. Your temps will make a temp shift which means they should go up tomorrow if you did O. Once you have 3 days of high temps they will give you an O date and crosshairs.
August 20th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Thank you so much Magan. I have been keeping the free chart on FF I don't think I can mark my + OPK on there. However, I have been keeping up with it on graph paper and making notes also. I think I am going to start a TTC journal in that forum.
Jan 12 failed IVF
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)

August 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Magan, on my FF chart is there any way to change the cycle days? I would have no clue which on I am on but just curious if I got it figured out how could I change it?
Jan 12 failed IVF
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)

August 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Miles
You can hun with the free, it says opk I think just mark it as positive it will show up on your chart. I dont pay for FF either and it lets me!
August 20th, 2007, 03:40 PM
lucidity03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Thank you so much Magan. I have been keeping the free chart on FF I don't think I can mark my + OPK on there. However, I have been keeping up with it on graph paper and making notes also. I think I am going to start a TTC journal in that forum.[/b]

You can add your + opk info in the free version of ff. When you add data, there's a section called 'tests'... there's an opk dropdown in there where you can put in the results.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search