Just getting a little bummed

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I have none of my usual signs of O. No pains, no weird food cravings, no insomnia, etc. My CM went from EW to watery... I'm on CD23 and I have no clue what is going on with my cycle. My longest cycles are 35 days so far, and those were with 17 day LP's. I'm just a little confused...
No advice really needed, just needed to get this out. my husband is leaving in a few days and this was kind of our last chance....
August 24th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

August 24th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Thanks. I know plenty of women who have longer cycles, but my cycles are getting longer and my PCOS symptoms are getting progressively worse each cycle and my doc wouldn't give me met or anything. I just want to get back to normal....28 day cycles, Ovulate on day 12 or 13 with a 16 or 15 day LP...I had that for 8 years....dammit!
August 24th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how frustrated you can be!!! I didn't get my first cycle til I was almost 18 then they were never regular unless I was on BC. Took me 2 years to get PG with my first daughter. Then got PG on the pill with my second daughter. Got an IUD right after I had her. Had that removed almost 2 months ago, have been put on meds to start a cycle on 2 different occasions and still got NADA!! I know what your feeling! I am not giving up hope though.

I am no chart expert, but it looks you maybe getting ready to O in a few days with your temp going back up. I sure hope so for you!!!
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

August 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
thanks. I have an u/s on tuesday to follow up on a ruptured cyst from two months ago, and I am hoping that the results of that will tell me that I just ovulated or else will be bad enough to get the doc to put me on met!
August 24th, 2007, 04:31 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma

I'm sorry hun. Unfortunately, the stress of your husband leaving could be causing delayed ovulation. I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax. Stressing only makes it worse. Good luck hun!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search