MIA - UPDATED

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 07:06 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Hey gals. I know I have been pretty abscent lately. School started for me this week. Between potty training Amanda, trying to get in the swing of school and DH being home (On vacation from work) I have not had much time. DH goes back to work on monday. I am hoping I will be able to get on the computer more after that so that I can start to catch up with you all and meet the few new members.

I am on day 69 and still no AF. Dr says I have to give it more time with all the my body is trying to adjust to. Everything seems normal and all the test came back normal. I took out the CH that FF gave me because I have obvisouly did not ovulated when it says I did. So I am giving it more time and trying to be patcient. I haven't done a very good job with temping but I am hoping to get back in the swing of things starting monday.

UPDATE:::::::::

Well here I am 2 months later still no AF to show for it. I have an appointment next month to start trying to figure out what is going on with me. It has been 6 months since I stopped taking BC. And I have had one menstruation cycle. I got hopeful yesterday. Around 11ish when I used the restroom there was the smallest amount of blood on the TP when I wiped. 2 other times I used the restroom there was blood tinged CM on the TP. I thought for sure my fertility was finally returning and I was going to wake up to AF this morning. No such luck. So far today there has been no spotting, no blood tinge CM, no AF, NO NOTHING. I am trying to stay hopeful but its hard. DH leaves on November 11th for Officer Candidate School. He will be gone until Valentines day. With a few breaks in there for the holidays and some weekends when they have behaved well in school.

I am always here reading all of your posts. Sorry I am not responding to any. I am just fustrated with not having AF. I just thought I would check in with you all.

August 25th, 2007, 11:04 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Wow! Sounds like you've had your hands full! I hope you get the answers you are looking for soon. Good luck!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 23rd, 2007, 09:27 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
See my update in the original post.

October 23rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
welcome back! I hope AF comes soon and you can get your cycles back!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search