Hey Magan!! I did what you said and...

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Renee1015's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did what you said and entered my temps on Fertility circle and this is what I got....I was worried I really hadn't O'd yet...Does this mean it's pretty likely I did either CD 14 or 15? Wow...I wonder if I really am pregnant? Why all the BFNs?

August 26th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Miles
I would say that you did O hun on those days! Not once did I have FC wrong on any of my O dates at all. And they are very close in O dates hun. What kinda tests are you using for HPT? Are you using fmu?
August 26th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Quote:
I would say that you did O hun on those days! Not once did I have FC wrong on any of my O dates at all. And they are very close in O dates hun. What kinda tests are you using for HPT? Are you using fmu?[/b]

I am using FMU. I have used...are you ready...$store, IC, FRES, Equate, Rexall, Clear Blue + sign, digital...and 2 other no name drug store....all I have left are some $store and I will not buy any more.... I wonder what the blood test will show....is it really possible to get BFNs and then get a + blood test?

August 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Miles
I would try the fact plus + or - if your up to getting any more. If not use FMU hun on the $ one you have. Also yes its possible, for some females it takes a while to get into their urine or it wont go into their urine at all. With the one I miscarried, I couldnt get a bfp on a HPT at all, but when I did a urine test at the dr it came up right away which is weird. Also I heard that once you get too far along it wont show up on a hpt at all.
August 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Quote:
I would try the fact plus + or - if your up to getting any more. If not use FMU hun on the $ one you have. Also yes its possible, for some females it takes a while to get into their urine or it wont go into their urine at all. With the one I miscarried, I couldnt get a bfp on a HPT at all, but when I did a urine test at the dr it came up right away which is weird. Also I heard that once you get too far along it wont show up on a hpt at all.[/b]

Actually I'm pretty sure I tried the fact + also as I knew you had gotten your BFP so early with that brand....I say I won't but I will probably go buy another 2 pk of the "good "kind tomorrow LOL...with the early miscarriage I had in March I got my BFP at 8DPO...I guess that's why I assumed I was not one of those girls where HPTs don't work....perhaps every pregnancy is different even for the same woman?

August 26th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Miles
Every pregnancy is different, like I said I couldnt get a bfp on a hpt until it was in the dr office. with this one it was at 7DPO so its hard to tell. I would try a different brand, I like the fact plus but go get one that is early detection either way.
August 27th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Miles
Did you test again today?
August 27th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Did you test again today?[/b]

Yes.... with $store and clear blue +/- ...what a surprise BFN LOL I so hope doctor will have answer for me....only symptoms I am having are sore boobs and I've been having mild cramping in lower abdomen and mild lower backache....it comes and goes, and is only in the early/mid evening...starts around when I get home from work and lasts till about 10pm...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search