Renee

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Miles
I keep looking at your chart did you retest or go to your dr?
August 28th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Renee1015's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Magan...I posted this on the TTC board...

I went to my doctor and got no help whatsoever. She would not do a blood test.

She told me "you're only about a week late and sometimes women just have off cycles" She made me POAS and of course it was negative, she claims it captures a level of 10 for HCG so therefore I am not pregnant.

All I wanted was a bloodtest to confirm that I am not pregnant and she refused me. She looked at the copies of my last 4 charts that I showed her and she told my that temps don't mean that much as the always fluctuate....

She told me to wait another week and if AF doesn't show up to come back. I was so frustrated I started to cry.....I don't ever want to go back to her, she had no compassion for me at all.

The only thing I got from her was a referral to a Fertility Clinic which hopefully i won't need...

So long story short I was told I'm not pregnant and to just wait as AF will show up.

Some have suggested that I O'd on CD 29...not sure...if I did then I would be 8DPO...FF now says my chart is triphasic LOL......I am so tired that at this point I just want AF to come so I can move on....

August 28th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Miles
Oh no you poor thing you got the same BS that I have been getting. Mine did BW as soon as I was a week late, do you have a family dr? The family dr usually will do bw hun try them!
August 28th, 2007, 07:59 PM
This was my family doctor....

August 28th, 2007, 09:16 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I'm so sorry that you had to go through this hun. If they won't listen to you and answer your questions by doing the tests you want, I would try to find a new doctor hun. You are paying them to do what you want. You have control of your medical testing and treatment!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
August 28th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
I am so sorry girl. I hope you get a positive soon and you can go back and shove it in that doctors face!
August 29th, 2007, 09:55 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really think you're pregnant as well. Can you just go to the lab and pay for your own pregnancy test? Ours here cost $26.

August 29th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Quote:
I really think you're pregnant as well. Can you just go to the lab and pay for your own pregnancy test? Ours here cost $26.[/b]
I live in Canada...everything is covered by our universal health care system...but this means I need paper work from my doctor to get a blood test...

It's ok...it ain't over till AF shows...and my temps keep rising, so maybe I did O late??

August 29th, 2007, 04:14 PM
sephrenia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sephrenia
If you aint preggo im sure i'll eat something disgusting that i cant think of right now. If you ovulated later than FF has you at, the latest i would say is what FF has you down as 8/9 DPO and the dip on '15' DPO is an implant dip. Your temps keep on rising and if you aint pregnant then you must have some wierd disease lol. Didnt i read in the am i pregnant forum about a woman who didnt get a pos urine test till she was like 2 months or something along? something like CD83? maybe its the same for you? I'm thinking about you hun and i hope that BFP shows its face soon!

UK Tubal Mummies
</div>
August 30th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Jennifer-in-Italy
your chart looks sooo good girl. The only other way I can see it is with you Oing at 8 DPOm 15 DPO being the implantation dip, which still puts you at 17 DPO now.
August 30th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Miles
I am sorry I really cant help you with your chart, I still see a temp shift before CD19.
August 30th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Quote:
I am sorry I really cant help you with your chart, I still see a temp shift before CD19.[/b]

No worries Magan...even I don't understand my chart anymore....

I am just patiently waiting for AF arrive...I still test (with $store tests, cannot afford any others any more) just to satisfy myself that I am not pregnant....

I have given up hope that I could be pregnant and I am at peace with that....I think if I was to see 2 lines I would most likely faint at this point

August 30th, 2007, 06:59 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Just out of curiosity, what does FF say if you take out that + OPK? I still think it looks like there was a small thermal shift then, but a much bigger and more clearly defined thermal shift after the dip on CD 29, so I am really thinking you O'd then. I can only imagine how crazy this cycle is driving you. I've spent so much time staring at your chart, you'd think it was mine! LOL

BTW.... my 6 year old says you're pregnant. And he's getting a pretty good record going. He looks at charts with me all the time, and he can easily identify pregnancy vs. non pregnancy charts on FF, and he has correctly predicted a few of the BFP's from the TTC board. Good luck hun! I hope you get your BFP.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
August 30th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, what does FF say if you take out that + OPK? I still think it looks like there was a small thermal shift then, but a much bigger and more clearly defined thermal shift after the dip on CD 29, so I am really thinking you O'd then. I can only imagine how crazy this cycle is driving you. I've spent so much time staring at your chart, you'd think it was mine! LOL

BTW.... my 6 year old says you're pregnant. And he's getting a pretty good record going. He looks at charts with me all the time, and he can easily identify pregnancy vs. non pregnancy charts on FF, and he has correctly predicted a few of the BFP's from the TTC board. Good luck hun! I hope you get your BFP.[/b]

When I remove the OPK it just moved my O date to CD 15...no big difference there.....I wish your son's prediction would come true but sadly I don't think it will....

August 30th, 2007, 07:48 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
When I remove the OPK it just moved my O date to CD 15...no big difference there.....I wish your son's prediction would come true but sadly I don't think it will....[/b]

I really think you O'd sometime after CD 29, the temp shift is much more promising.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search