The TMI Thread

Forum: Fertility Charting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Fertility Charting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2007, 02:02 PM
sephrenia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sephrenia
Proverbs31mom gave me an idea, all those questions you just KNOW are TMI but are worried about asking in case nobody else has the same problem or you feel wierd about, let's just post them in this thread, that way people can avoid the thread if they want to while those of us who don't mind being gross can work out why on earth our cm is wierd, whats the difference between semen and EWCM and anything else related if this is wrong please just let me know and i'll delete the post

I'll start it off:

I went to the bathroom today and when i checked my cm is was sorta like watery, creamy and heading towards ewcm all at once. It was looking sorta like snot to be honest and i wondered if anyone else got this before O'ing or around O time because it sure was wierd! and which do i put on FF? I put watery for now but what do you ladies think?

UK Tubal Mummies
</div>
August 30th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
Do you ever not list symptoms on your chart because you know people will be stalking it? I get embarrassed about putting BD and some of the more embarassing thigns(Diarrhea, etc) on my chart because I don't wnat everyone to know those details of my life.
August 30th, 2007, 02:26 PM
when i had the VIP trial on FF i didn't dare post my symptoms too lol i didn't want people to think i was crazy imagining stuff and whatnot lol. According to FF my last cycle was anovulatory so i'm waiting to see what happens this cycle before forking out for paying membership. I don't think ill post my symptoms even then although i don't mind people seeing my BD'ing pattern lol that way they can see if i've got my timing right and stuff like that. I'm charting now so that when i get a reversal i'll know my body inside out and hopefully upside down as well but i'm with you, i don't want people knowing all the wierdness my body gets up to!

UK Tubal Mummies
</div>
August 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
yeah, I'm charting while waiting on a reversal(my husband's) too. I also think I have PCOS and know I have endo so I am trying to see what is happening.
August 30th, 2007, 02:34 PM
oooh i wish you the very best of luck!

UK Tubal Mummies
</div>
August 30th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Jennifer-in-Italy
thanks. the reversal was supposed to be in 2 weeks, it still might be,...if not then, january or so will be our time. I wish you luck as well!
August 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
For FF, you should put the most fertile CM that you notice at any time during the day. So if later you notice it is EW, then put EW for the day.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
August 31st, 2007, 12:42 AM
Quote:
For FF, you should put the most fertile CM that you notice at any time during the day. So if later you notice it is EW, then put EW for the day. [/b]

Thankyou! lol i get so confused over this sometimes

UK Tubal Mummies
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search