Photoshoot Story

Forum: Photography

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photography LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
I noticed this photo section is kind of dead so I thought I could give us all a story about a boudoir photoshoot I had and why it means so much to me.

I have always been big chested growing up. I hated my body and myself, to be honest. It was affecting my health and posture. I was not in a good place. When I was about 20 I finally did something about it and was able to get a breast reduction. Talk about a gamechanger. That surgey gave me new purpose to live life. I finally loved myself again and felt lovable. Long story short, about 3 years after I got a boudoir shoot before I was even married and it was all for myself. I went through with it to celebrate my life victory and to embrace the beautiful woman that I am!!

Looking back, I should never hated myself. I should have loved myself, I know. I guess I told this story because I would like to say if there is any woman reading this that is having a struggle with body image, you are a gorgeous creature. Do not let the world and people get you down. If you ever need help, please reach out and get it. I and many other ladies are here to listen. You donít need to go through a boudoir shoot to feel sexy again, but it may not hurt!!

I would post a picture but I am not sure about the rules

Last edited by Linda34; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:59 PM.

Tags
notice

« Hi all! | Photography | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search