is it wrong to feel fed up with dh and kids

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Super Mommy
I'm feeling really fed up . But guilty too . I o yesterday dh has toothache so we didn't bd .I know his in pain bless him .but feel fed up that we missed this mth o day .even though we bd night before and night before that .also feeling bad at feeling like this as he can't help being in pain .and tbh I'd rather give birth then have toothache .does anyone else feel like this sometimes .
September 29th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Veteran
Yes I have those times while ttcing. Sometimes so much is going on and I feel bad that I worried about bding. My Dh had back surgery...2x now that was a challenge LOL
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
September 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Super Mommy
So glad its not just me .hubby with bad back would make it challenging .our lives just so busy its hard to fit in some us time sometimes . But hay we all get there in the end. trying to stay positive .
September 29th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Vicky, when we were TTC/NTNP (we called it the military approach cause he didnt ask about fertility signs and I didnt tell) the last time around, I too got upset with DH cause he was just to tired after working a long shift the day before O and on O day. I was somewhat angry with him and angry with myself for feeling that way. Out of all the months leading up to and to follow he knew how badly I really wanted that to be the month. I so wanted a christmas baby. I just knew that since there was no action in that window there was no way Id get my wish.

Seems that the little that did occur was just enough. Toe will be 2 in December. I am hoping and praying that it will all work out, and you get yuo BFP this month AND hubbys toothe feels better too. {{{VICKI}}}

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
September 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you tinky just what I needed to hear .some positive news .so glad I what I feel is normal kind of felt a little mad .its so hard when u want a baby so much and it don't happen .but I'm sure it will happen in the end for us all .
September 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It sure will, I hope this tww is nice to you. What a lovely month for a BFP. I am secretly hoping for an October baby next year.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
September 30th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Super Mommy
hope so too,mmm oct sounds good,iv only ever had one winter baby all mine are summer time ,
October 1st, 2012, 12:09 AM
I find that someone always seems to get sick around that time hmmmm dh lol I get si pissed cause he wants to stop in June when I turn 40 Grrrr my oldest son told me I better not have anymore ummm not your desicion u butt lol he is 16
October 1st, 2012, 01:04 AM
Super Mommy
I know its like your fertile bodys ready to go and then all hell breaks lose . My kids have come around to the idea of another baby .I said no more after 40 but at 39 and nothing happening I'm thinking I will prop just carry on to I full .its just so much harder to full at our age so takes longer then it used to .
October 1st, 2012, 01:14 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I had the same thing with DH this cycle. A few days before O and he has teeth problems. Like nothing else works if his teeth hurt, LOL. I was cross, but what can you do if they are not in the mood?

I haven't even discussed TTC with my children. I don't think they would be too happy with me, DS and DD like the fact that there is only 1 boy and 1 girl in the house.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Last edited by LauraTTCat42; October 1st, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
October 1st, 2012, 01:36 AM
Super Mommy
Laura I can honesty say I know how u felt this mth.I was very cross just like you lol .I were thinking the same about other parts wking .and at one point thought why don't you just lay there lol . But then felt bad so let him sleep. My kids all to noisy to be left in the dark .I'm glad we told them as the 2 oldest wasn't happy at first.but now ok .and they all wanting a boy .
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
October 1st, 2012, 05:45 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
LOL - I thought exactly the same thing, I was not asking DH to do anything, just lay there, I'll do it all! But men can be like babies when they are sick, so what ya gonna do

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 1st, 2012, 06:35 AM
Sasix's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTTCat42 View Post
But men can be like babies when they are sick, so what ya gonna do
Isn't that the truth?? Even now, DH is a pain when he's sick and it's like the world is ending.

I used to get so grumpy with my DH to, when it seemed every month or so at O time, he wouldn't feel good, be too tired, etc. And I felt like such a failure as each cycle went by without a BFP, alot of it wasn't his fault as he was in a very stressful job and working 60+ hour work weeks and most weekends. I felt guilty for being grumpy. This time though, I definitely don't wish the MFI we deal with on anyone, but on this part it will be much calmer and less stressful then having to plan to DTD every other day from @ CD10 until I O each cycle. My cycles were so long & erratic, I O'd anywhere from CD19 - CD29 and even longer at times, if I O'd at all. That was alot of BD, and having to push/prod DH into it if he wasn't feeling good or was tired. I was so grumpy with him at times. At least this time, knowing now that we have to use MA, we don't have to stress over that part, just after the IUI waiting to see if it works.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!
October 1st, 2012, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
Men do not act good when ill that's for sure . Us woman just have to get on with it . House .kids.wk .so glad I wrote this post as it seems quite a normal thing for the guys to have a headache lol . And yeah def seems less stressful in that respect for you with Iui .wishing is all lots of Baby dust
October 1st, 2012, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My oldest two (17 and 14) both say NOOOO!!! NO ORE BABIES! But that is ok. they don;t have to like it

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
October 1st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
Yep they of a age where there life is there friends and there school and sport .so true our. Kids always love them when they get there new brother or sister . And they haven't got to carry them or look after them . It all wks out in the end .
October 1st, 2012, 03:26 PM
Veteran
LOL good attitude Rachel.
last time I checked my teens DID not pay the bills ,Buy their own food, Pay room and board. NO pay NO say LOL even if they did pay they still have no say lol
Acually everyone here wants more.
My 8 yrs old is to funny! This summer I was taking my water hyacinths and explaining to her how you pinch off the babies and toss them back so the mother plan can make more babies.....when she BLURTS out Ohhh like you and dad should . Both Dh and I stood with mouths open. We had not said a word yet about ttcing To anyone LOL

Guess that means she is ok with it lol
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
October 1st, 2012, 05:16 PM
I have a girl who will be 19 in feb and son will be 17 his month and another son will be 11 in nov.. the oldest and youngest say go for it. grr men are such babies.. lol
drives me nuts..
October 3rd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Wow, lots of problems children!
October 4th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
MIne love the new additions and are mostly great with them. My daughter was even there when Toe was born. I wouldn't consider them problems. They just don;t like their time and space infringed upon. But the youngers can be the same way. You say it is time for bed and the moaning and graoaning begins but they do pick up and head out. i think it is just in the nature of the bratty little rug monkey to see if they can get away with it but voicing a half hearted refusal.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search