May Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree133Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2014, 05:44 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy... welcome to the group. I'm sorry about your loss.

May 11th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Welcome amy
May 11th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome Amy! Sorry for your loss.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

May 11th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Hi Amy and welcome to the group. I'm sorry about your loss. Nothing sucks more than a m/c when you're working so hard at something. I hope you're taking some time for yourself. You'll be super fertile these next few months so lets hope you get a sticky bean.

May 11th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy. So sorry to hear of your loss...This is great group of ladies (I'm newer here too!) and have been very welcoming!

I hope you all had a great mother's day! My family spoiled me and my oldest came home (she lives 3 hours away) to see me. I didn't even have to cook all day!

Kristi
May 12th, 2014, 04:40 AM
My Mother's Day was blah. One of my kids didnt even call me at all. And I cooked for DH like it was his day. sigh I felt really bummed about it. And topped it off with thinking I got a bfp when I didn't. Made me bummed b/c I saw on facebook friends and family getting flowers, being cooked for, kids doing things for them. We dont really have the money for anything and I understand that... but I dont know. DH could have at least cooked.

I'm still really nauseous and got lightheaded yesterday really easily and feeling so drained this morning. My temp spiked back up today so maybe I can get my bfp? I've noticed on FF pregnancy charts that the bfp's tend to come after the temp goes down some and then back up. Like on Paula's chart. Her temps were heading down and then got a positive on the day it went back up. I've seen it on a ton of charts. Not that I go through hundreds of pregnancy charts of anything lol

May 12th, 2014, 05:55 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Ctymom, my son never called me either so don't feel like you're alone. I didn't have a very good mother's day either.

I think it's very possible you can still get a bfp!

May 12th, 2014, 09:26 AM
My kids just texted me...I'm sure they would use the excuse that I was out of town for why they didn't call. Just like my boys, your son loves his mom like no one else, he just wasn't using his brain! As far as All of the Mother's Day celebrations posted on Facebook, I think a lot of those posts are full of crap. They neglect to tell you about the bickering and fighting between the kids at these enchanted brunches and lunches. I just have a hard time believing that EVERYONE has rainbows, lollipops, and unicorns running around their yards, lol. As for the bfn, it is still very early and your chart is screaming that you will get a BFP soon...it's a whole new day to a whole new week
ctymom likes this.

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

May 12th, 2014, 09:26 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Amy and Welcome! I'm so sorry you are here and not in a DDC, but this is the best forum, the ladies are awesome!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. We had a beautiful day except for the loss of one of our beloved chickens

Paula, so excited for you. Pam, I think you are next.
Katy, so glad you are back in the saddle. Things are looking up for all you girls.

A good friend of our who is expecting in June came by for a visit and I gave her DS2's newborn clothes that don't fit him anymore. I told her to give them back when she was done with them. We're going to try starting after Christmas! EEK! But for now, we are enjoying our beautiful new boy who is growing, growing, growing! He started smiling last week. If I can snap a pic I'll post it.

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
May 12th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Leia.... you will be TTC after december? That's awesome And I hope this is my month b/c I dont have the patience to keep this up for much longer. lol

i have been light headed and nauseous all day. Went to eat lunch and decided on an omelet and I couldnt finish it. It was about to come back up. I'm also tired. If I'm not pregnant... something is up. I tried testing and of course bfn. But I've seen many charts of women that O'd around cd10-11 and got negatives up until 16dpo. So I'm just going to wait until 16dpo to test again if AF doesnt show. But looking at my temps... I can't imagine I'm not pregnant right? ugh... this is nerve wracking!! lol

May 13th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
Thank you ladies!

Ashley (02/18/94) Rhiana (08/20/02) Tierney (05/23/04)
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) Devlynn Grace (02/05/2016)

May 13th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Renee, I was thinking about you this morning...where are you in the tww? How was DH's surgery? Hope all is going well!

Leia...I just knew you were going to ttc again!

AFM--I am still letting my BFP sink in. I have had some spotting. I'm not sure I'd even call it that. It ranges from brown to red to brown and it is like little bits in EWCM. (Sorry, tmi). So, I'm cautiously excited. We are on our way home now, so I will start the serial beta hcg's again. Being a tubal reversal patient, I have that whole early pregnancy protocol to go through. Gotta protect that Fallopian tube! It just makes that first few weeks seem like months! So, here I go again! The excitement from the BFP wains and now I worry about if it made it to my uterus, or do I have an ectopic to deal with. I'm not complaining, I'm honestly just sharing my anxiety!! Anyhow, here we go!

Amen.

May 13th, 2014, 10:22 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Paula, I don't think the anxiety ever goes away. Once you get confirmation that the bean is snuggled in the right place then new worries form about all sorts of stuff that you really don't have to worry about.

But that's what we're here for, so you have someone to talk to about it all! KUP!

Pam, I just peeked at your chart. Implantation Dip? Don't lose heart, it's only 6 cycles. I started tracking after 2 years and then went 18 cycles before we got pregnant with DS2. I know it's agony, but it's worth it. Stick around, this is the best place for support.

How is everyone else doing?

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
May 13th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Leia....problem is... I'm 44 years old. I dont have 2 years. My doctor really wants me pregnant before my birthday in July. Especially with my heart issues. So I'm really hoping it happens bc im not doing anything other than natural.

May 13th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Thanks, Leia. I know I'm going to be nervous no matter what happens, I'm just going to have to learn to breathe! I had my first beta HCG drawn today and it was 183. That is a much higher level than I got initially with my m/c, so it is very promising. I also had a progesterone level checked, but it wasn't back last time I logged onto my chart. I go back on Thursday for my 48 hour beta to see if it doubles...I hate wishing my life away, but I look forward to seeing what it does!

Amen.

May 14th, 2014, 01:29 AM
ctymom sorry you didnt get that call either my oldest daughter didnt even call or send a card let alone post anything.. my sond decided to pull an all nighter the night before so I knew I was gonna get my breakfast in bed. my husband got me flours then slept most of the day cause he had been having weird pains in his stomach. other that life is good taking 1 day at a time and hopeing for a bfp before hubby leaves
May 14th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Shelz.... FX'd you do get your bfp!! And still no call from my oldest I would have been happy with even a text ya know. Anything that shows he was thinking of me. But nope. My other son jumped on Call of Duty Ghosts and played with us for a while and said Happy Mother's Day so that was cool and my daughter called first thing in the morning.

May 14th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Welcome to the group Amy. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I have been sick for a few days, so I took a break from from JM. DH surgery went great. Although I am seriously tired of hearing how he's hurting. I've had 2 c-sections I didn't go on and on about how sore I was. I sucked it up. Yes I am beyond irritated with him. Example of just how ridiculous he is. Be choose to mow the lawn and I'm upstairs trying to take a nap. I hear him calling me and he wants me to get him a ice pack. He's in the kitchen with total access to the ice maker. He has this thing about calling out your name before he gets into a room. It's so frustrating!
Not sure where I am in my cycle, but I'll look at my ticker. Not sure how accurate since I've been sick with fever since Monday. Anyhow I have already counted myself out this cycle and will be looking forward to next cycle. BDing wasn't all that great, but that's a whole different rant.

Missed being on here and I feels so out of the loop. Hope everyone had a very nice another's Day.

Renee
May 14th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the group, Amy!

How is everybody doing?

This cycle is the first time I am using FF and they detected that I ovulated on cd 8, although I usually have 28 day cycle. So, according to the chart, I am 13dpo today, tested and got BFN , didn't expect anything at this point but still got upset...
May 14th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Hi Always_hope... We all understand what you're feeling all too well! Feel free to share a link to your FF if you want to share that is. We are chart stalkers. haha Hang in there!

Renee.... I soooo understand your frustration! That's why women have the babies and men don't. They do NOT handle illness or being hurt at all. They become the biggest babies in the world. Drives me nuts b/c I remember having severe brochitus, running a fever of 103 and felt like an elephant was on my chest and I STILL took care of 3 little kids on my own!! They get the sniffles and the whole world stops. LOL Glad to hear his surgery went well and I hope you feel better! Was missing ya around here!

Last edited by ctymom; May 14th, 2014 at 02:42 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search