Log In Sign Up


Forum: Thyroid Disorders


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thyroid Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2009, 08:01 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US - Alabama
Posts: 12,675
How'd your first endo appt go???

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
Reply With Quote
November 25th, 2009, 05:26 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 10,118
Yes, do tell!!
Stacey, wife to Allan & mom to:

Reply With Quote
November 30th, 2009, 04:23 PM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 29,839
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Thanks so much for asking!

Maddie spiked a 103 fever the night before so I had to reschedule to take off work to get her to the DR. The good news is she has a minor viral infection (non specific) that has debugged over the past week. The bad news is I can't get in until the end of Jan now

Does this make sense to you guys: My regular DR said my levels were at 22 so she pushed me from 125 to 175. A month later I came back SLIGHTLY hyper (a quarter of a point) so she bumped my meds down to 150, figuring my Endo would take it over from there. Isn't that a drastic change for a slight adjustment?

I decided to stay at 175 b/c I feel good and until I get an expert on it. I have enough refills to get me through Feb when I'll need my levels done again. The CT scan came back normal so the nodules in the US aren't a concern.

I'm looking forward to the new year with a new start with a specialist.

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0