Shared Spaces!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2008, 03:23 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you share a space with your baby? Whether it's a crib in your bedroom, bassiette, or pack 'n' play. OR, does your bedroom double as a nursery for your little one?

Show us what it looks like!!! Did you have fun putting it together??

October 15th, 2008, 06:05 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Isabel has her own bedroom, but she doesn't sleep in there yet. She has an Arm's Reach mini co-sleeper that is pulled up to my side of the bed.

Don't have a pic, sorry!
October 15th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Veteran
Our baby girl is due next month and has a space in our room for now. She'll get her own room when her grandma moves out next summer. I could have found furniture/bedding to better match ours but I really liked the light bedding w/ natural. I still need to get a few things to spruce up the bare wall, maybe her name spelled out or something.
Ignore the holes in her armoire, I'm waiting for the replacement parts to finsih it.

Her hair bows
October 16th, 2008, 11:49 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Our lil guy will be in the bassinet part of a pack 'n play in our room for the first probably 4 weeks, then he'll move into his room/crib. No pics yet...still have to get it all set up.

October 16th, 2008, 05:19 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAIR BOWS!!!!!!! Sooooooo cuteeeeee!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!

I can't wait to see the other spaces!!!!

October 22nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
When Mason was born he slept in the bassinet part of the pack in play in our room. Same with my oldest son Stone, but he slept in a cradle in our room. I moved both of them to their own rooms at 3 mths. I dont think I have a pic of the shared spaces though. Sorry!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search