low beta

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Our first beta was only 16 9dp5dt or 14dpo. They did call our embryo an early blastocyst so praying for late or delayed implantation. Anyone else had low numbers but achieved a successful pregnancy? I retest on Friday. Wish me luck!!!
January 29th, 2014, 06:45 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
No sorry never had that. Good luck!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

January 29th, 2014, 07:05 PM
I have been researching all day and one Dr said they had a patient with negative beta and then follow up was at about 14 and they delivered. Holding out hope that too early.
January 29th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Someone responded to another post and they were at about 11 on their first and had a healthy baby. So happy to read this.

Anyone else??? ☺
January 30th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had numbers of about 30 twice on 12dpo. So not as low as yours. But I probably implanted around 7dpo because I got my positives around 10-11dpo. Perhaps you implanted later?
January 30th, 2014, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkorblue7 View Post
I had numbers of about 30 twice on 12dpo. So not as low as yours. But I probably implanted around 7dpo because I got my positives around 10-11dpo. Perhaps you implanted later?
That is exactly what I am hoping. At 16 yesterday, my thinking was I should be about 25 to test postive on hpt. And, we did. SOOO...hoping that means by tomorrow we will have doubled as they wanted to see. Stay tuned!
January 31st, 2014, 11:06 AM
2nd beta was 24. So it didn't double nor increase by 60% but close. We are still in the game. Retest Monday. Please dear God!

Tags
hcg, ivf babies, low beta

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search