April tww

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2018, 08:21 PM
Veteran
Currently 7dpo, 8dpt. Not much going on. Constantly hungry and using restroom often.

Cried today (abnormal) but DH left yesterday for months, and SIL was sending videos of everything my family was doing.
Libby22 and brandi088 like this.
April 2nd, 2018, 07:02 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
af due next week sometimes my boobs hurt so much this cycle. i didnt try this mth so i know af will be here lol

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 8 WEEKS 2017
April 3rd, 2018, 06:38 PM
Veteran
Even though you didn't try, did you BD around O day? Or were you not tracking?

I'm 9dpo, no longer cramping, boobs sore AF. Mixed feelings.
April 4th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Wifey to Cory...
I am either 5dpo or 6dpo (Had positive OPKs 6 and 7 days ago and DTD both days)...Having nasty heartburn, sore boobs and some nausea otherwise trying to be patient and calm during this TWW.
-Married to Cory since April 22nd 2017 Been together since Aug 22, 2011. -Officially TTC Baby #1 Since Jan 2018 Planning to be Team

-Fur-Mommy to Buster since January 4, 2015.
-RIP Ginger Louise 12/23/08- 03/22/17 Mommy's Angel
April 5th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Veteran
11dpo, very very faint line on cheapie.

Sore boobs, cried twice yesterday, heartburn like whoa, cramps.

Hope this baby sticks.
brandi088 likes this.
April 6th, 2018, 11:56 AM
CD7 AF just ended 3 days ago. Iím usually 28-29day CM is creamy and slight yellow tinge no idea exactly when I O Iíve been using an app to track cycles for years. But Iíve never tracked my o day. So...Iíll be trying to figure that out this month. For those who are experienced....what should I be looking for and when? My app says Iím in my fertile window. However that isnít guaranteed to be correct is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitare View Post
11dpo, very very faint line on cheapie.

Sore boobs, cried twice yesterday, heartburn like whoa, cramps.

Hope this baby sticks.

Sending lots of sticky thoughts your way! Praying for you 🧚*♂️
brandi088 likes this.
April 6th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiemomma4 View Post
CD7 AF just ended 3 days ago. Iím usually 28-29day CM is creamy and slight yellow tinge no idea exactly when I O Iíve been using an app to track cycles for years. But Iíve never tracked my o day. So...Iíll be trying to figure that out this month. For those who are experienced....what should I be looking for and when? My app says Iím in my fertile window. However that isnít guaranteed to be correct is it?
I would say get an ovulation predictor kit, i used the cheapies and they worked. If your app knows the length of your cycle it "should" correctly predict O day and fertile days. I'd say DTD daily until the positive test on your ovulation.
April 6th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I didnt bed this cycle. just not in the mood for it

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 8 WEEKS 2017
April 7th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Veteran
I agree, you can pick up really cheap opk dip strips from Amazon. I use clinical guard, about $12 for 50 individually wrapped.

Also, 13dpo and definitely got my BFP! My boobs are no longer sore, I'm very hungry and cry randomly, cramping every now and then.

Very creamy and lotion like CM, which is abnormal for me. Baby dust to you all!!! ♡
Libby22, brandi088 and FoxZy like this.
April 7th, 2018, 04:43 PM
sounds good. hoping af come one time

My Ovulation Chart

April 8th, 2018, 11:05 AM
CD9 Cm Clear & slipperyWoke up with af like cramps last night and continuing to have them today. Spoke with my husband about O test strips. But heís not sure he wants to do that yet. This is only our second month of trying. My husband hurt his back a few days ago, so BD hasnít been as often as it probably should....so we will see. Going to use bodily clues this month and see what happens. 😊
brandi088 likes this.
April 8th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Hey ladies! Im in the tww and was wondering if anyone was having the same symptoms as me at 5dpo? Ive been very naseated,mild cramps, heartburn, and peeing lots (since 3dpo) has anyone else had these symptoms 5dpo?
April 9th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Ohh how impatient I am for this is my 2ww in April. Will be testing around 15 that's what told at the Ela ovulation tracker community. My hopes are high. Good luck to all.
brandi088 likes this.
April 9th, 2018, 12:38 PM
CD10 for me. CM is clear and slippery today. Based on CM monitoring I believe my O day was either yesterday sometime or today (Not positive, Iím not using kits). My app says itís not for another 2 days. (Confusing) Hopefully it was last night or today. Otherwise timing may be off a bit. BD was 4 days prior and today. Ideally we should have yesterday, but hubby was sick...so Iíll have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajal_mehta View Post
Ohh how impatient I am for this is my 2ww in April. Will be testing around 15 that's what told at the Ela ovulation tracker community. My hopes are high. Good luck to all.
I completely understand. Itís so hard to be patient! I canít wait to hear on the 15th I hope itís good news. I donít test until the 28th (I think).
April 10th, 2018, 12:21 PM
CD11 I think Iím catching a cold or have allergies. Stuffy nose and headache with muscle soreness...my DH has been sick so itís entirely possible I caught something. I feel incredibly emotional today as well. But with DH being sick, sleep has been lacking. Going to try and take it easy today.
April 10th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitare View Post
I agree, you can pick up really cheap opk dip strips from Amazon. I use clinical guard, about $12 for 50 individually wrapped.

Also, 13dpo and definitely got my BFP! My boobs are no longer sore, I'm very hungry and cry randomly, cramping every now and then.

Very creamy and lotion like CM, which is abnormal for me. Baby dust to you all!!! ♡
Yay for the BFP!!! Congratulations 🎉
Libby22 likes this.
April 11th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajal_mehta View Post
How is the month going for you? Itís almost the 15th!
April 11th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone! Today I had my u/s and blood work done CD14. I have 2 lead follicles 20 and 22mm and my lining is 7mm! First time ever I guess the estradiol works! I have high hope on this cycle. My progesterone is still low like they wanted it to be so I will trigger tonight and have IUI on Friday (fingers crossed)
April 11th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydust2507 View Post
Hi everyone! Today I had my u/s and blood work done CD14. I have 2 lead follicles 20 and 22mm and my lining is 7mm! First time ever I guess the estradiol works! I have high hope on this cycle. My progesterone is still low like they wanted it to be so I will trigger tonight and have IUI on Friday (fingers crossed)
I canít wait to hear. Prayers that this is your cycle!

CD12 app says itís ovulation day, but I think it was a couple days ago. Not positive. CM has been clear and slippery for days....DH has been feeling better and completely on board with trying this cycle. Iím feeling really hopeful. I pray this is my cycle.💕
April 11th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiemomma4 View Post
I canít wait to hear. Prayers that this is your cycle!

CD12 app says itís ovulation day, but I think it was a couple days ago. Not positive. CM has been clear and slippery for days....DH has been feeling better and completely on board with trying this cycle. Iím feeling really hopeful. I pray this is my cycle.💕
Sending prayers your way! Glad that your DH is feeling better and I think you should BD the next couple of days. Did you do opk? Or are you doing BBT?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search