anyone else waiting to o?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OCBlonde985
  • 1 Post By Davis720

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Davis720's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Man, it seems like waiting to o takes forEVER! Anyone else in the same boat?

This is my first cycle on (generic form of) femara. O day is typically around now, cd 9-12. I wonder if it will change my o date? Cp was high and soft this morning, and I'll probably do a opk soon.

April 24th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
not sure if i have o. not ttc the mth

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 8 WEEKS 2017
April 25th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Wifey to Cory...
I should O sometime between Thursday and Sunday....I am doing OPKs a little bit not like i was in previous cycles....we shall see what happens.
Libby22 likes this.
-Married to Cory since April 22nd 2017 Been together since Aug 22, 2011. -Officially TTC Baby #1 Since Jan 2018 Planning to be Team

-Fur-Mommy to Buster since January 4, 2015.
-RIP Ginger Louise 12/23/08- 03/22/17 Mommy's Angel
April 26th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Good luck you two ladies

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP blighted ovum 8 WEEKS 2017
April 27th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I havenít done opks in years but I figure since I havenít been ovulating, and I started femara I wanted to keep track this cycle. Today is cd11, got an almost positive at 1:30, and a clear positive at 5pm. Had an ultrasound yesterday that confirmed I have a good follicle on my right ovary, which is nice since I donít have a left tube any more haha. So we bd last night with preseed and will probably have to again tonight just to be safe 😉
Libby22 likes this.
May 15th, 2018, 07:50 AM
back in this part of the cycle again! I'm cd4-5. I started letrizole last night, and the dr bumped me up to 5mg, so I hope this works!

Funny story, but I'm a hairdresser and last week I had a gal in my chair who was pregnant, and she said she got pregnant on her 3rd round of letrizole, and saw a doctor where I used to work! We had lots of things in common, we both had two boys 4 years apart, and whatnot. Kind of fun! So it was cool hearing her success story with it. Hope it works for me, too =)

I will probably start doing opks tomorrow or the next day.

May 18th, 2018, 10:40 AM
cd8 and just waiiiiiiting! haha Anyone trying anything different to help ttc this cycle?

I'm taking my meds, but also trying to get to a lower carb diet. Cutting out sugars, breads and pastas is tough! But I'm hoping that being a little healthier can help my hormones also.

We have a small window to ttc in between my school semesters, so if I'm not ovulating this cycle or the next we will have to wait another 1.5-2 years, and by that time I'll be 35 and figure my chances will be even worse Hoping that this cycle is our lucky one!

May 21st, 2018, 04:55 PM
lots of ewcm

My Ovulation Chart

May 22nd, 2018, 07:00 AM
Libby- that's great!

I did a couple of days ago but thought that might be too early (cd 9 and 10). Opks were not positive. Took one yesterday and it was SUPER faint! Like, it had to dry before I could see a line! I *should* be ovulating today.... but maybe I had a surge and didn't O yet? With my levels being so low the last few cycles, maybe it just really isn't happening
I will take anoher opk in an hour or so after a 3 hour hold and see what that says. I never thought ovulating was my problem, but maybe it is!

Side note: cutting out these foods is crazy hard! I even read an article about how going gluten free can help ttc, especially because foods containing gluten can cause inflammation, which can make my endo worse(!?) Yikes! So now trying to cut back on that too! Hoping this is an easy fix to get a bfp!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search