What's the earliest you've ever tested?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
I got my last BFP at 11 DPO. What's the earliest you will admit to testing?
March 19th, 2019, 10:07 AM
Owensmommy32010's Avatar Wife and Momma
I got a BFP with my Son at 9-10 DPO
with my other pregnancies that were miscarriages I tests 9 DPO and all days after with a BFP around 13DPO

March 26th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Libby22's Avatar Super Moderator
10dpo and it was bfp funny think is the test at the doctors were neg but i did beg for hcg test they ended up giving me one. hcg was 35 which why there tests were neg. my test got a faint cheap ones

My Ovulation Chart
June 14th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Super Mommy
My earliest is 8 DPO, which I have gotten twice with girls. I was tempting and using ovulation tests so I think they were pretty accurate.
June 24th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Ive tested 7 dpo current ttc af due 6/26 started bleeding 6/22 currently faintly spotting took a walnart test very faint kine appeared (after 1 hour) added water to test lines r still there i just have a feeling i am but these test idk anotheer thing cycle 4 last month no lines appeared at all on these test praying for a sticky rainbow baby

Anyone else have walnart brand test show like evap line but got bbp days later cant add test will add when i retest

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search