I'm depressed..

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think the trigger shot worked. It is supposed to work approximately 36 hours later and I don't think I have O'd yet. My temps are sporadic again this month and I can't seem to cheer myself up. I want to know what is wrong with me so I can fix it. I'm worried that we will keep trying for months and finally will find out that I can't get pregnant at all. I never saw any of this coming when we decided to start TTC. Everyone around me is getting pregnant too. Not only did I recently find out my best friend is pregnant, but I just found out my 19 year old cousin is pregnant too. Neither of them were trying! My cousin always said she never even wanted kids. Another girl I know just got pregnant because she missed one birth control pill. Things would never happen that easily for me!

Sorry for all the ranting. I just need to get it out and it seems that any time I talk to my DH or mom about it, they don't really understand.

November 17th, 2007, 11:11 PM
kittycasper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey wow i was thinking about you the other day. I was talking to DH about feeling like it's been forever. And I specifically remembered you because we both had our first fertility appointment about the same week. And that got me wondering how you were doing.

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you i can totally relate to a lot of your feelings and frustrations. My friends son just got his girlfriend pregnant and i just about lost it. I was Sad of coarse because its been so hard for me but also I found my self getting mad, they are in no shape to have a baby not responsible at all he doesn’t even have a job. I just don't get why they get this beautiful gift that they see as a problem that they don't want and here i sit, so many of us sit.

Any way so again it looks like we are in the same boat I know it doesn't fix things but maybe knowing you are not alone might help.

I had HSG last month and am doing Clomid and IUI this cycle.
November 18th, 2007, 12:58 AM
tyggrlili25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to tyggrlili25 Send a message via Yahoo to tyggrlili25
*HUGS* im sorry hon. we are taught that you only need to have sex ONE time in order to get pregnant:-/
It seems like the second you make the decision to have a baby your body decides its not going to
work with you:-/ Again *HUGS* I may not now exactly how you feel but I think all of us ttc are in the same boat
and we are all here for each other...its okay to vent. I hope the shot worked and your temp goes up
tomorrow. Good luck hon I hope you see your BFP Really soon.

November 18th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Lady Caillean's Avatar Veteran
Im sorry sweetie, it seems like everyone around me is pregnant too and they all happened by "accident" ((((hugs))))

A woman is the full circle.
Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.

~ Diane Mariechild ~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search