Log In Sign Up

Lillianna Rose

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2008, 10:53 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2
My first baby was due to arrive on or about September 10th, 2008. When I was 25 wks I began having some cramping and lower back pain on top of a bad UTI which I was being treated for. I went to the ER and the took me on up to L & D and monitored me. I was 50% effaced and 2-3 CM. They immediatly admitted me and placed me on Magnesium Sulfate and Betamethasone to mature her lungs. My system didnt handle the Mag Sulfate and they had to stop giving it to me. My contractions finally stopped and they let me go home in a couple days. I was ordered to take Procardia and get complete bed rest until I came back the next week to see my OB/GYN. So thats what I did. I had no further contractions. I went in and the doc said since I was doing so well I could come off bedrest and just to take it fairly easy, so I did. On the Morning of June 23rd, exactly 28 wks 2 days into my pregnancy, I awoke about 10 a,m with what I though were gas pains and I went to the restroom and noticed some pinkish spotting. I thought maybe everything was still ok and not to worry, by noon I was in some severe pain, so I called my mom. She rushed right over and asked my husband why he hadnt called 911? She said "Shes in hard labor and shes gonna have that baby, there is no stopping her now" so she called the ambulance and I rode the 22 mile ride there in it, I arrived at the hospital at 1:30 p.m and I was 7 CM. I asked for an Epidural and they told me it was too late and I could have nothing for the pain. And just 8 mins later I had progressed to complete and Lillianna was born! She weighed in at 3lbs 3 ozs and was 15 inches long. I didnt get to see her until the next morning, they transferred her to a hospital over 30 miles away in the NICU. My OB doc released me at 9 that same evening so I could go be with her but the NICU told me to go home and get some rest that there was nothing I could do until in the morning. So the only thing I got to take home with me was a picture of my baby girl hooked up to the ventilator. She was in the NICU for almost 11 wks but she pulled through, she is definitly a little fighter!!! At 4 months of age she now weighs in at 11 lbs 5 ozs and is 23 inches long! She is just so precious!
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0