Log In Sign Up

Taylor Hope

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Jaxonsmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *Michigan*
Posts: 1,879
Send a message via AIM to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via MSN to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via Yahoo to Jaxonsmommie
Well i finally have the time to type up Taylor's Birth story. Thursday night (Feb 7th) i started getting a weird heavy feeling in my crotch, along with some cramping but since i had been constipated for a while i figured it was something to do with that. I also thought it could have had something to do with being completely thinned out, so i stuck a pillow under my butt and it seemed to help a little but i spent the rest of the day in bed. The next day i woke up feeling ok, but still have a lot of pressure and some cramping so i stayed in bed again. I had a lot of butt pressure that day and i thought maybe my rectocele was coming back so i called the doctor and she told me to come in. i told her i was in to much pain to go sit in a doctors office and i said i would be willing to go to the hospital. So she told me to go to Labor and Delivery Triage. By the time i got to the hospital i was having a lot of cramping and actually ended up holding my crotch on the way there to help with the pressure. they brought me up and hooked me up to a monitor and found out i was having contractions every 2 minutes. The doctor came in and said they were going to cut my cerclage and see if i was in real labor (since sometimes the cerclage can irritate the cervix and cause it to contract) and they decided to put me on Magnesium Sulfate to try to stop the contractions. They took me to a delivery room and started the Mag. It makes you feel like your on fire! They cut my cerclage and found that i was 1 cm dilated. My mom spent the night there with me that night. I only slept for an hour! They even gave me ambien and I didnt sleep. My mom went home to take a shower around 6 am. So they next day they monitored me some more and my contractions seemed to be every 12 minutes but i was dilated to a 2, so they decided to move me up to a room in high risk pregnancy. I told them not to but no one listens to me lol. I got up there around 4pm and they brought me a laptop to use. And thats when i updated my due date club. My dad got there and not even 5 minutes after i posted the update i started feeling the contractions again. I called the nurse and they monitored me some more and i was every 5 minutes (i was still on the mag) and I was dilated to a 3. They doctor then decided that they couldn't stop my labor and told me to call whoever i wanted to be there. I called my mom and told her that i was going to have my c section that night. They brought me back down to labor and delivery. Me and my dad waited for my mom and step dad to get there and my grandpa and his wife ended up coming too. There was someone ahead of me for a c section so i just waited. They finally brought me back to the Operating room around 9pm. My mom went with me. The gave me my spinal (sent a shock down my leg) and then it kicked in. they laid me back, and put the sheet up. I started shaking horribly. they said it was my bodies reaction but it was so bad! They finally pulled Taylor out at 9:22pm. Weighing in at 3 lbs 14.6oz (they say 15oz) and was 16 inches long. They brought her to baby table and gave her an apgar score of 7 and then a 9. She was screaming bloody murder when she came out lol. They didnt have to put her on a breathing machine right away and they brought her over so i could see her. They took her to the NICU and took me to the Recovery room. I had a shakes bad for about 2 hours in there, then they brought me up to see her. She was perfect! She was on a CPAP but doing good. They brought me to my room i got settled. I didnt sleep that night either. Everything happened so quick that i couldnt wrap my brain around it. I stayed in the hospital for the next 2 and a half days recovering and went home Tuesday afternoon. Taylor is doing good and Jaxon is a proud big brother. That is the story of Taylor Hope's Birth. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask
<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Verdana">PM me for a Siggy!</span></div>
Reply With Quote
February 25th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gloucester UK
Posts: 5,052
What a lovely story... Thanks for sharing. It made me giggle when you said for them not to send you upto High risk pregnancy, u stubborn thing you Lol


Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Reply With Quote
February 25th, 2008, 06:20 PM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Posts: 23,058
Thanks for sharing hun!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0