OMG ! No way! first ever BFP? Not getting hopes high - HELP! Pic added*

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds promising but stinks that you don't have answers yet.
I'm sorry.

I say retest with different test (pink dye). That should come back positive if indeed you are, if it doesn't sit back and relax and see what happens...

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
September 28th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Veteran
i have been using pink dyes but the ic ones. will get frer but not expecting to see anything really. My question is if this is a chemical when would i expect to see AF? and will it be similar to a regular AF?
September 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM
September 28th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I really hope this is not a chemical, but mine are different from each other. Sometimes AF from one will be 4-5 days, but most often closer to 9 or 10. Not too heavy, maybe an extra day of flooding. As to when it comes, sometimes it was when she was due for me, sometimes a few days late. The one that lasted the longest actually showed the soonest for me. AF arrived on time, lasted 10 days and was heavy.

Do you have any other symptoms of pregnancy? Swollen boobies, nausea?
Liliana Vale - September 25, 2013

Daniel Constantine - July 19, 2016
Save
September 28th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Veteran
its ok to take paracetamol isnt it ? although with every bfnand every cramp i am doubting more and more to see a bfp again this cycle, i just want to take paracetamol now and get on with things! pretty sure AF will turn up today/tomorow .
September 28th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Veteran
I think AF has got me !!! Spotting is heavier with cramping and. Looks like start of flow. Whether that was a false positive i had , or a chemical or late ov or delayed period , i dont knw! I did get that 'bfp' just once in middle of night then it disappeared so have no idea what happened here!!! Really confused but there will really be no way to be sure ! t
September 28th, 2012, 04:38 PM
rageybug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry AF showed!
September 28th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry Af showed, don't lose up!

September 29th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Veteran
Yup AF is confirmed , not even going to dwell anymore on what happened but move on! AF does seem a little heavier but I have had heavy periods before swell but the back pain was much much more this time so me thinking it is most probably chemical . So would yesterday be CD1 for me?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search